It is clear that hair transplant is the first surgery that every bald person or partially bald person asks for. Apparently, Turkey is one of the leading countries in the hair transplant business. By using the FUE-unshaved method, your hair will not be shaved before the surgery. The hair loss in men typically starts in the front side of the head and then slowly it continues with the top of the head and finally the whole upper side hair loss takes place over the head. This is how it normally proceeds. By this token, it is possible to apply the FUE method without shaving the hair and plant the strands to essential areas.
Basically, the Unshaven hair transplant method focuses on people who have NOT lost a considerably big area of their hairs. It is more suitable for patients who have a particular loss of hair on their heads. However, on the other hand, if a person has lost a considerably big area on their head, it is then imperative to have the scalp shaved. In a nutshell, it is up to how big the hair loss is in a particular area of the head.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Unshaven Hair Transplant ?
There is no need to remove the individuals’ hair when using the no shave hair transplant process. As a result, people are not forced to leave lacking hair till it grows back, which makes them feel better.
The procedure for no shave hair transplant surgery is the same as for alternative hair transplant treatments. This approach also employs the FUE hair transplantation technology. There are no incisions in the head. Because the individuals are under the effect of local anesthetics, they don’t experience any discomfort during the procedure.
In this procedure, a donor location on the person’s body is first identified. The neck, beard, or torso location can all be used as a donor site. After that, the plugs from the donor site are transferred to the region where the balding is visible. The greatest distinction between this hair transplant technique and others is that the individuals’ scalp is not shaven entirely before the procedure.
Unshaven Hair Transplant in Turkey
This advanced technique is an excellent option for people who wish to keep all of their hair during the procedure as opposed to having some of the hair shaved off. As a result of the opportunity to retain the hair they already have on their head, this treatment is often popular with women, celebrities, and those in the public eye. Otherwise known as U-FUE, unshaven hair transplants in Turkey is a tricky procedure and must be completed with precision and accuracy.
The experienced surgeons available in Turkey have ample skill, knowledge, and practice in this procedure, allowing you to rest assured that this intricate method will be carried out correctly and with the utmost care. Unshaven hair transplant Turkey procedures performed by the team can be suitable for the majority of patients; however, the best results come from those who only require a small number of grafts.
Unshaven hair transplant Procedure
Similar to a standard FUE hair transplant, with the help of a one-millimeter in diameter instruments, such as small punch or forceps, each individual follicular unit is extracted from the donor area at a time. These grafts are maintained in optimal condition, soaked into an isotonic saline solution. Once the extraction procedure has been completed, the small holes at the donor area are left to heal, and as soon as the follicular grafts are ready, razor blades or needles of 1 mm in width and 5–6 mm in length are prepared, for making incisions at the recipient area. In DHI, the incision step is skipped and the hair placement is immediately started with a Choi pen. As for FUE, the hair grafts are strategically implanted in each cut one by one, depending on the number of the hairs within each follicle.
During the unshaven FUE procedure, certain donor follicular units that will be transplanted are carefully chosen and trimmed, leaving all other hairs at their normal length. The donor FUE areas will be covered with the patient’s natural hair, and in the recipient area, the non-shaved natural hairs will be useful for concealing the follicular units that were transplanted. As the newly transplanted hairs grow harmonizing with the existing hairs, the whole area will gain a significantly denser appearance.
What Are the Risks and Side Effects of Unshaven Hair Transplant?
Individual don’t need to trim any part of their hair before the procedure in Unshaven Hair Transplantation in order for them to complete the operation without making it obvious. However, there can be risks. The most usual risks and side effects of an unshaven procedure can be classified as follows, despite the fact that they are mostly mild or not permanent.
- Infection and reactions
- Scalp discomfort, itchiness, and inflammation
- Folliculitis, that is an infection of the follicles.
- Bleeding that can be avoided with basic compression.
- Feeling lost in the targeted zones
- Hair that is significantly lighter in certain areas
- Hair loss that continues
- Hair growth that is abnormal and spotty
- Low density that creates an abnormal image.
- Death of tissue
- Folliculitis and pustules after surgery
- Nodules that usually go away after a few weeks.
- Over picking of hair
- Acute effluvium that is a type of effluvium that occurs suddenly.
- Abnormally lightened skin
Unshaven Hair Transplant- Recovery Timeline
In the recovery period, you may undergo shock hair loss for one to three months, depending on the individual. Your new hair begins to grow following the loss, and the period is completed after six months. Unshaven hair transplant results are usually just as good as other treatments.
So, you should expect that;
- This approach conceals the unattractive postoperative appearance.
- You are not required to change your hairstyle before or after the procedure.
- You will be able to return to your normal life much faster.
- It saves ladies from having to wait years for their typical hair length.
The More about Your Expectations-Physical Ones-After the Surgery;
- Following the procedure, your scalp will be quite sensitive for a few days, with slight swelling predicted for the first two days. For about a day, you will be wearing bandages on your head, and you may experience pain or tenderness at both the implantation site and the donor area. To control the edema and other potential issues, your surgeon may recommend drugs like as pain killers, antibiotics, or anti-inflammatories.
- There may be some swelling, but it is not a cause for concern because all of the pain and soreness is just brief.
- Infections near newly transplanted hair follicles may occur in some patients. The possibility of this happening can extend for up to 8 months.
- You will be shown how to safely wash your scalp and sleep with your head elevated in the early days.
- After one week, you can wash your hair with shampoo and gently towel-dry it. After the incisions have healed completely, you will be able to bathe and resume most of your usual activities 7 to 10 days after the surgery.
- Small scabs and crusts will form on the extraction site and donor area. It is critical to avoid the impulse to scratch these, as they must fall off naturally within one week.
On the other side, there will be some responsibilities after the surgery;
You may expect to follow followings;
- For a faster recovery, get ample rest and take care of your scalp.
- Do not wear caps or hooded jackets unless your doctor says so.
- Avoid extremes of heat and cold.
- Avoid sportive activities for a few weeks.
- For about 3 to 4 weeks, avoid rigorous brushing or combing your hair.
- For a month, avoid drinking and smoking, as both can impair blood flow to the brain.
To sum up, through the time, you will get the desired appearance with your new hairs. All you need to do is to follow the instructions that your surgeon will give you before, during, and after the surgery. Furthermore, you should stay calm and acknowledge that it is normal to see early stages of development in the transplanted hairs at least four months following the procedure, but the hairs will not fully grown at this point. At the four-month mark, you should expect an additional 50% gain. Lastly, the entire process of hair growth takes 12 months, it may sound weird to new ears, nevertheless, you can expect a tremendous hair grow after this recovery period is finished.
How Much Does Unshaven Hair Transplant Cost?
As you may know, there are hundreds of clinics and thousands of patients who get an unshaven hair transplant each year, all around the world.
USA: In the United States, the cost of an unshaven hair transplant ranges between $6 and $10 per graft. That means, depending on your requirements, you will require $9000 to $20000. If additional operations are required, you may be charged a price.
Spain: The average cost of an unshaven hair transplant operation in Spain is around €9570, though this varies depending on the doctor’s experience, clinic, and so on.
The Netherlands: Expect to pay around €8300 for an unshaven hair transplant if you choose the Netherlands.
France: The transplantation operation will cost you €9800 in France.
UK: On average, clinics in the United Kingdom charge £7400 for this procedure.
Germany: Expect to pay around €6100 if you choose Germany for your unshaven hair transplant.
How much U-FUE hair transplant cost in Turkey ?
With all of the technology, experience, and quality that Turkish clinics deliver, most people are surprised at how affordable hair transplantation procedures are in Tirey, especially compared to other Western countries such the US, the UK, and all over Europe where they can cost as much as $30,000 USD. In Turkey, prices start from just $1,500 USD (approx. 1,360 EUROS)for around 3,000 grafts with a whole range of add-on services included, such as:
- Accommodation (2 nights stay in a 4-star hotel)
- VIP transfers (Private car. From the hospital to the hotel, then to the hospital, and back)
- Translator service if needed
- Painless Local Anesthesia
- MicroFUE maximum density pre-operation haircut
- PRP Treatment Medications
- Post-operative care essentials, such as Shampoo, Special Hat, Neck Pillow, Multivitamin, etc.
- PRP therapy to stimulate better hair growth.
- Aftercare services for up to a year to make sure everything is going well
Why is a U-FUE hair transplant in Turkey cheap?
Turkey is the most popular country in all kinds of hair transplantation and plastic surgery, and it is easier to receive a U-FUE hair transplant in Turkey, at a much cheaper cost.
- A) One of the big factors to a cheaper cost, Turkey supports the domestic manufacturing of any goods and products over importing, As a result, it eliminates shipping, logistics, and customs costs from the final pricing stage. This same concept contributes to low health care costs and surgery prices in Turkey.
- B) In the United States or the United Kingdom and Europe, average salaries play a major part in what can truly be called ‘low cost’ here in Turkey, and not only income, but the cost of living is higher.
And that can answer why a U-FUE hair transplant is cheaper in Turkey. It’s a matter of understanding how the world works. The low prices have everything to do with the economy and nothing to do with’ the quality’.
How to choose the best clinic for a U-FUE hair transplant?
If you are already coming to Turkey, you may also go to the best clinics to get your U-FUE hair transplants, a significant consideration for choosing the best clinic is that first, you have to look at their website online and read the customer review and, secondly, you have to know the expertise of your physician who conducts your procedure.
And we provide you some of the main factors, to help you choosing Istanbul Turkey’s best clinic for hair transplant:
- Dedications and Commitment
- Consistent Results
- affordable hair transplant
A high hair transplant cost does not guarantee you the best results, you must know hair transplantation restoration procedures and costs and know what applies to you.
And Do not go for fake advertisements-make research by yourself. Find the center with affordable hair transplant over the internet and then enquire personally.
Where do U-FUE hair transplants often performed in Turkey?
As Turkey is thriving with hair transplantation and many other cosmetic operations, clinics and centers spread throughout the country from the capital city of Ankara, Izmir, and the well-known beach city of Antalya, all of whom can take care of hair transplantation to other basic cosmetic operations. However, the popular Istanbul still serves a greater role and service and thrives on bringing more tourists to medical tourism.
And, in other words, although other cities in Turkey provide a U-FUE hair transplant or Hair transplant in general, Istanbul should be your first choice.
Unshaven Hair Transplant Reviews in Turkey
Dr.Yetkin Bayer is an Award-winning Hair Transplant Surgery Specialist, Completed his studies at T.U. Faculty of Medicine, Then Continuously served Medical Aesthetics Surgeries in the United States For Ten Years. Dr. Yetkin Bayer founded Dr. Bayer Clinics which Operates And Serves Plastic & Aesthetic and Hair Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey