Rhinoplasty is a surgical treatment that adjustments the form of the nostril. The motivation for rhinoplasty can be to extrade the arrival of the nostril, enhance respiration or both.
The top part of the shape of the nostril is bone, and the decrease component is cartilage. Rhinoplasty can extrade bone, cartilage, pores and skin or all three. Talk together along with your health practitioner approximately whether or not rhinoplasty is suitable for you and what it is able to achieve.
When making plans for rhinoplasty in Turkey, your health practitioner will remember your different facial features, the pores and skin to your nostril and what you would really like to extrade. If you are a candidate for surgical treatment, in Turkey, your health practitioner will broaden a custom designed plan for you.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
Who Is a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)?
The listed are excellent candidates for nose-jobs:
- People who are uncomfortable with their present nose in order to be a good option for rhinoplasty.
- People who have an abnormality on their noses are also suitable candidates.
- The greatest applicants aim to improve their appearance rather than appear flawless. They are satisfied with their lives and do not want a nose job to make a huge difference. So, you should have well-adjusted and acceptable hopes of the procedure
- People whose growth of your nasal bone have completed before the surgery.
- People have notified your doctor about any health problems or sensitivities you may have.
Rhinoplasty does not follow a set sequence of steps. Each surgery is tailored to the exact anatomy and goals of the patient.
Before your surgery, the surgeon will ask you to stop taking Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, and other anti-inflammatory medications, Vitamin E, herbal supplements, or any medications containing these compounds for two weeks before surgery also to smoking two weeks before and two weeks after surgery also staying away from sun damage.
In general, Rhinoplasty surgery involves the following steps:
- The surgeon will advise you on the best type of anesthesia to use. You will be given either local or general anesthesia.
- Your surgeon then will continue to create the incision. Rhinoplasty can be performed in two ways: as a closed treatment, where the incisions are hidden within the nose, or as an open procedure, where an incision is made across the columella, the small strip of tissue that separates the nostrils.
- To access and reshape the structure of your nose, your surgeon will gently elevate the skin that covers the nasal bones and cartilages.
- if the procedure of the nose requires additional cartilage grafts, cartilage from the septum or the partition in the middle from the nose is used.
- If the septum deviates, it will be straightened by your surgeon and the projections inside the nose reduced to improve breathing.
- And finally, the structure of the nose is sculpted to the desired shape, nasal skin and tissue is repaired the incisions are closed.
Internal bandages will be left in place for one to seven days after surgery. In addition, your surgeon will apply a splint on your nose for protection and support. It will generally be there for about a week.
h leads to a decrease in oxygen and blood supply to the tissue during the healing phase. It is recommended to stop smoking before and after surgery to have a healthy recovery period.
Rhinoplasty Recovery Timeline
Unlike other cosmetic surgery, Rhinoplasty recovery time is determined by your appearance rather than your ability to function.
Patients are curious about the specifics of the entire recovery process. What does rhinoplasty look and feel like a few days, weeks, months, or even years after surgery.
And Waiting for the swelling and bruising to go down can be a source of minor discomfort and, to some extent, boredom.
Rhinoplasty takes about a year to recover from. That may appear to be a long period of time, but when broken down into a timeline, it becomes far more manageable. The following recovery milestones may vary from patient to patient, but they normally go like this:
- Patients can go home immediately following rhinoplasty to begin their recovery. The swelling will continue to subside, and because the skin is thinner, swelling at the bridge and top sections of the nose will subside faster. The nasal tip swelling will take a bit longer to disperse because as the swelling progresses from the bridge to the tip, it always goes away.
- In one week The splint can be removed from your nose, and you can go out in public without displaying any traces of surgery unless you have bruises around your eyes. It’s possible that this will take two weeks to fix. Resuming everyday activities is safe.
- The majority of the facial swelling should have been reduced and most of the bruises should have gone away after around two weeks.
- You can safely resume cardiovascular exercises such as jogging, swimming, and cycling in three to four weeks.
- Six weeks after your rhinoplasty procedure, the bones are stable, and you can resume resistance workouts (weight lifting), spectacles, and nose blowing.
- All numbness and odd feelings in your nose and nasal skin should be resolved after you reach the 3-6 months mark in your recovery time.
- Finally, one year later, the healing process is complete — the swelling should be completely gone and the nose’s new form is perfectly polished.
What to expect after the Rhinoplasty Surgery
Follow your doctor’s instructions. You’ll be given detailed instructions on what medications to take when to take them, how to prevent infection at the surgery site, and when you’ll need to return for a follow-up exam.
Sleeping on your side after rhinoplasty is not only inconvenient, but it can also be harmful. To avoid this, keep your head raised at sleep for the first six weeks after surgery. Propping your head up on two or three pillows or using a foam wedge is one of the simplest ways to do this. Sleeping in a recliner is also a good option.
Using a cold compress for the first 72 hours following surgery can help minimize swelling.
Eating a well-balanced diet after surgery can help you recover faster by providing your body with the nutrition it requires to restore itself.
Steamy showers, heated bowls of soup, and relaxing saunas may feel nice, but they aren’t so great for your swollen nose. It is advisable to eat cold and room-temperature foods and take mild showers.
The basic recovery procedure of rhinoplasty is the same as it is for any other cosmetic operation. It’s basically a matter of three months.
Who Needs Rhinoplasty?
People get rhinoplasty to restore their nostril after an injury, to accurate respiration issues or a delivery defect, or due to the fact they’re sad with the advent in their nostril.
Possible adjustments that your health practitioner could make in your nostril thru rhinoplasty include:
– a extrade in size
– a extrude in angle
– straightening of the bridge
– reshaping of the tip
– narrowing of the nostrils
If your rhinoplasty is being executed to enhance your look as opposed to your health, you need to wait till your nasal bone is absolutely grown. For girls, that is approximately age 15. Boys would possibly nonetheless be developing till they’re a piece older. However, if you’re getting surgical procedure due to a respiration impairment, rhinoplasty may be achieved at a more young age in Turkey.
Nose Job Types
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty
- Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty
- Endoscopic Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Liquid Rhinoplasty
What are the risks of the operation?
Like all other applications of aesthetic surgery, rhinoplasty has some risks. With any surgical procedure there are major risks, such as post-operative bleeding, infections and reactions to the medication taken.
It would be correct to list some specific risks for rhinoplasty as follows:
- Red spots or small sores on the inside of the nose caused by the tears in the blood vessels
- Need for correction or a second operation, even if rare, may be required to achieve the desired image. A blow to the patient’s face may also require follow-up surgery.
- Temporary problems after surgery
- Swelling and bruising
- Mild pain after surgery
- Eye swelling
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Delayed wound healing
- Severe nose bleeding (in such a case you should consult your doctor immediately)
- Temporary loss of sense of smell
Preparation for Rhinoplasty in Turkey
You ought to first meet together along with your doctor to talk about whether or not you’re an awesome candidate for rhinoplasty. You’ll communicate approximately why you need the surgical operation and what you desire to perform through having it.
Your doctor will take a look at your scientific records and ask you approximately any contemporary medicinal drugs and scientific conditions. If you’ve got hemophilia, an ailment that causes immoderate bleeding, your doctor will probably suggest in opposition to any non-compulsory surgical operation.
Your doctor will carry out a bodily exam, searching intently on the pores and skin at the outside and inside of your nostril to decide what type of adjustments may be made. Your doctor may order blood assessments or different lab assessments in Turkey.
Your doctor can even recall whether or not any extra surgical operation has to be performed at the same time. For example, a few human beings additionally get a chin augmentation, a system to higher outline your chin, on the equal time as rhinoplasty.
Especially in Turkey, this session additionally consists of photographing your nostril from numerous angles. These pictures may be used for assessing the long-time period outcomes of surgical operation and can be stated at some point of the surgical operation.
Make certain you recognize the prices of your surgical operation. If your rhinoplasty is for beauty reasons, it’s an awful lot much less probably to be protected through insurance.
You have to keep away from painkillers containing ibuprofen or aspirin for 2 weeks earlier than and weeks after your surgical operation. These medicinal drugs gradual down the blood-clotting method and may make you bleed greater. Let your doctor recognise what medicinal drugs and dietary supplements you’re taking, as a way to suggest to you approximately whether or not or now no longer to hold them.
Smokers have greater trouble restoration from rhinoplasty, as cigarettes gradual the restoration method. Nicotine constricts your blood vessels, ensuing in much less oxygen and blood attending to restoration tissues. Quitting smoking earlier than and after surgical operation can assist the restoration method.
Results After the Operation
Very mild modifications to the shape of your nostril — regularly measured in millimeters — could make a huge distinction in how your nostril looks. Most of the time, in Turkey, a skilled healthcare professional can get effects each of you’re glad with. But in a few cases, the mild modifications are not enough, and also you and your healthcare professional would possibly determine to do a 2nd surgical treatment for in addition modifications. If that is the case, you ought to wait as long as 12 months for the follow-up surgical treatment, due to the fact your nostril can undergo modifications at some stage in this time.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) in Turkey Before and After Photos
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see eyelid surgery before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Is Rhinoplasty Safe in Turkey ?
All surgical procedures have dangers. Fortunately, rhinoplasty dangers are small and headaches are rare. In Turkey, your physician will communicate to you approximately the surgery’s dangers and blessings in advance before the operation.
How Much Does a Nose Job Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
The average cost of rhinoplasty surgery in İstanbul, Turkey is 3150 USD, the minimum cost is 1850 USD and the maximum cost is 7200 USD. Prices may differ for different cities such as Istanbul, Antalya and Izmir.
Rhinoplasty is a very famous technique in Turkey utilized by each woman and men who’re suffering to lose the previous couple of cussed wallets of fat.
Turkey is one of the cheapest country for rhinoplasty operations in Europe. If you consider having a rhinoplasty operation abroad, Turkey should be your first preference.
All Inclusive Rhinoplasty Surgery Package Prices in Turkey
Average all-inclusive package price for a rhinoplasty surgery is 3650 USD or 2650 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
Rhinoplasty Reviews in Turkey
Which is the best clinic for rhinoplasty in Turkey?
Dr. Bayer clinics are one of the best rhinoplasty clinics in Turkey due to the experience of more than 15 years and performing more than 7000 operations on patients from the Gulf countries and Europe, with 4.8 star ratings. The Bayer Clinic is excellent and affordable.
Is rhinoplasty painful?
Rhinoplasty in itself is not a painful surgery. Most patients feel slight numbness in the area of their nose, and some patients in the area of their upper teeth, and a blockage occurs in the nose, but it will be like a cold for a few days.
How long does rhinoplasty take in Turkey?
Rhinoplasty generally takes 1.5 to 3 hours, and with most patients it takes approximately 6 weeks for the bones to heal after surgery. You must stay in Turkey for at least seven days after performing a rhinoplasty to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
Can nose surgery go wrong in Turkey ?
It’s possible. If it is not done with the right technique, it can create some risks. There is no problem in nose surgery performed by the right surgeon, the right technique and the right clinic. If something goes wrong, a second revision surgery may be needed.
Does Health Insurance Cover Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)?
People planning to have a rhinoplasty often wonder if their health insurance helps them with the payment. The answer is “it depends”.
A cosmetic rhinoplasty is one in which the major goal is to contour the outside of the nose, and your insurance doesn’t cover it; while a functional rhinoplasty mainly aims is to modify the inner channels of the nose, primarily to dramatically enhance airflow, and your insurance will cover it.
Dr.Yetkin Bayer is an Award-winning Hair Transplant Surgery Specialist, Completed his studies at T.U. Faculty of Medicine, Then Continuously served Medical Aesthetics Surgeries in the United States For Ten Years. Dr. Yetkin Bayer founded Dr. Bayer Clinics which Operates And Serves Plastic & Aesthetic and Hair Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey