|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Eyebrow Transplant ?
A brow transplantation is a cosmetic operation that involves the transfer of hair grafts to the eyebrow zone. The idea is for new hairs to develop from the transplants, giving the appearance of a larger head of hair. The process is equal to a regular hair transplant in terms of results. Hair graft for the brows is extracted from follicles above the ears. The follicles, as well as single hairs, are transferred by the operator. This ensures that new hair can develop in your eyebrows after the ones that were transplanted drop.
A doctor will make small cuts at the follicular supply locations, and also the transplanting areas on your eyebrows, after administering a general anesthesia. It takes roughly 2 to 3 hours to complete the operation.
The new hair seems realistic as they’re your hair, according to experts of eyebrow hair transplants. It’s also possible that the surgery will reduce necessity of eyebrow paint.
Can I get eyebrow transplants?
In general, most patients are appropriate candidates for the eyebrow transplant. Because the best-quality donor hair is typically found on the back of the scalp, straight to slightly wavy hair is ideal for best results since very curly hair could translate to curl within the brows.
Reasonably good medical conditions are important to minimize the risk of complications. In addition, patients who have lost their eyebrow hairs as a result of genetics, over-plucking, or trauma are generally the best candidates. Patients with alopecia and other medical causes for hair loss are not typically good candidates and would need to be evaluated on an individual basis.
Causes of Eyebrow hair loss
- Over plucking of eyebrows is one of the most common reasons that need eyebrow treatment. Over the years, it causes permanent loss of follicles of eyebrows.
- Painting eyebrows for density and thickness is also a reason for partial hair loss in eyebrows. Chemical ingredients of such paint damage the follicles.
- Aging, which is an inevitable natural process is another reason for the loss of eyebrows.
There are many other reasons for hair loss in general. Accidents and scars, genetic disorders, thyroid disorders, medical treatments such as radiation therapy or chemotherapy, and so on. In any of the above cases or any other personal reason.
It is a fact that transplantation for eyebrows can not be advised or decided unless a deep analysis and consultation of the patient is done.
Eyebrow Transplant Procedure
Eyebrow hair transplantation is performed as an in-office, outpatient procedure using oral sedation and local anesthesia. General anesthesia isn’t required. The doctor will personally design the shape and dimensions of the eyebrows, along with the patient’s input, paying close attention to balance the brows with each individual’s facial features.
Utilizing local anesthesia, hair is harvested typically from the back of the head by either removing a strip of donor’s hair, which is then divided into individual hairs using microscopes or punched out one-by-one. These donor’s hairs are then placed within the planned eyebrow area into individual tiny incision sites just large enough to accept the hair follicle. The doctor will create each site to flow with the angle of exit and direction of eyebrow hairs to give a completely natural-appearing result. Once transplanted, the follicles will grow new hairs beginning 3-4 months after the procedure and the best results are seen at 6-8 months.
What Are the Risks and Side Effects of Eyebrow Transplant?
Eyebrow transplantation is the procedure of reshaping the form of the eyebrow and bringing density to narrow or wounded eyebrow by grafting excess hair from some of the other areas of the body. A lovely set of eyebrow enhances the general facial structure. Small curved and slim brows are frequently disheartening because nobody really notices them. One risk of a brow transplantation is that the new hair follicles will not accept their places. In those kinds of instances, you might have to repeat the process in the coming years. In addition, there are risks involved in the surgical procedure itself. Address the various possible risks with your doctor:
- negative effect to the nerves
Your doctor will perform a physical examination with you prior to your eyebrow treatment. Please ensure to reveal any serious medical conditions, and also any prescription drugs or supplements you are currently taking.
Eyebrow Transplant- Recovery Timeline
After 10-14 days, you should be able to return to work and routine activities. Cosmetics can help conceal bruising. Even though you will appear presentable to the public, the healing process will take many weeks as the swelling subsides and the incision lines refine and fade.
On the other side, you might expect;
- Even though you will appear presentable to the public, the healing process will take many weeks as the swelling lowers and the incision lines refine and fade, so be prepared to stand back a little.
- Although brow lifts do not generally leave a patient in a lot of pain, there may be a little degree of discomfort after surgery. This is most typically manifested as itching of the scalp, especially when the anesthetic wears off, and patients must avoid scratching the area.
- The results will be immediately visible, and the swelling and scarring will diminish over time.
- The final results of surgery should be noticeable after several months, and most patients are highly pleased with their new appearance; nevertheless, the degree of lift for the more minimally invasive treatments may be slightly limited when compared to open approaches.
- Natural aging will continue to exist, but, the effects of your brow lift will be permanent, with just minor aging visible.
The other elements that you should pay attention and expect after the surgery;
- For 48 hours, avoid alcohol, aspirin, and anti-inflammatories.
- Make plans with a friend or family member to care for you for the first night or two at home.
- Showering is not advised within the first 24 hours. Apply a gentle baby shampoo after that, but avoid applying heat or styling chemicals. To dry, gently dab the scalp, hair, and face with a soft cloth.
- For the first 24 hours, bandages should be worn.
- For at least 48 hours, the head must be elevated at all times. You can sleep upright if you use a lot of pillows.
- Avoid heavy lifting, strenuous activity, and intercourse during the first few weeks. The patient should be ambulatory and take short walks to promote circulation.
- The stitches will need to be removed after 1-2 weeks, depending on how quickly the patient heals.
- You should have stopped smoking roughly six weeks before surgery, but you should continue to do so because smoking hinders healing.
- It is crucial that you carefully follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions, as your ability to do so will influence the length of your recovery and the treatment’s success rate.
To conclude, a brow lift is one of the most common treatments performed on older patients who want to look younger, more refreshed, and, in extreme circumstances, to help with poor vision. Furthermore, brow lift surgery involves relocating and lifting the brow to restore the droopier, hooded appearance of the forehead, brow, and bowline caused by years of natural aging. As a result, it is a surgical process that you cannot blind the afterwards, that is, you should always know certain details when you go into a job including surgeries.
Why consider an Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey?
It is no secret that right now Turkey is the best place to have a hair transplant is that this country has a lot to offer to the people who will get hair transplants, This applies for eyebrow transplant as well
It really is a gold mine for them and for people who are searching for ways to look and feel better from Europe to the Middle East. Turkey also offers the best quality service at affordable prices with highly experienced surgeons which makes it one of the most preferred countries to have an eyebrow transplant as it can cost you more in your home country.
The most popular city in Turkey to have an eyebrow transplant is surely Istanbul which is a great place to visit while getting a hair transplant. While recovering from your operation you can visit many historical places in Istanbul. There are also other cities in Turkey in which you can have an eyebrow transplant and also have the chance to see many great places. As you can see there are too many reasons why Turkey is the best place to have an eyebrow transplant.
How Much Does Eyebrow Transplant Cost?
For those interested in having their brows transplanted, the pricing of the most famous countries in Europe and the United States are available here.
USA: Depending on your needs, the cost of a brow transplant in the United States ranges from $7000 to $10000. If additional operations are required, you may be charged a price.
Spain: The average cost of a brow transplant in Spain is around 5870 Euros, though this varies depending on the doctor’s experience, clinic, and so on.
The Netherlands: Expect to pay around €7000 if you choose the Netherlands for your brow hair transplant.
France: The transplantation process will cost you €6600 in France.
UK: Clinics in the United Kingdom do this operation for an average of £6000.
Germany: You should have at least €5000 in your pocket when visiting Germany to get the surgery.
How much eyebrow transplant cost in Istanbul, Turkey ?
What Turkish clinics are delivering in 2021 in terms of services and the quality of procedures With all of the modern technology is what you can consider being cheap, especially compared to other Western countries such as the US, the UK, and all over Europe,
An Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey can cost you a maximum of 2,200$, meanwhile, the price in the US starts from 3000$. However, The price here in Istanbul, Turkey comes with a full package, meaning your cost includes a free five stars hotel, free airport transport, and, also you get your own translator if needed.
All inclusive eyebrow transplant package:
- Accommodation (3 nights stay in a 4-star hotel)
- VIP transfers (Private car. From the hospital to the hotel, then to the hospital, and back)
- Translator service if needed
- Painless Local Anesthesia
- MicroFUE maximum density pre-operation haircut
- PRP Treatment Medications
- Post-operative care essentials, such as shampoo, lotion, special hat, neck pillow, pain killers, aspirin, antibiotics, etc.
- PRP therapy to stimulate better hair growth.
Why is an eyebrow transplant in Turkey cheap?
Turkey is the most popular country in all kinds of hair transplantation and plastic surgery, and it is easier to receive an eyebrow transplant in Turkey, at a much cheaper cost.
- A) One of the big factors to a cheaper cost, Turkey supports the domestic manufacturing of any goods and products over importing, As a result, it eliminates shipping, logistics, and customs costs from the final pricing stage. This same concept contributes to low health care costs and surgery prices in Turkey.
- B) In the United States or the United Kingdom and Europe, average salaries play a major part in what can truly be called ‘low cost’ here in Turkey, and not only income, but the cost of living is higher.
And that can answer why an eyebrow transplant is cheaper in Turkey. It’s a matter of understanding how the world works. The low prices have everything to do with the economy and nothing to do with’ the quality’.
How to choose the best clinic for an eyebrow transplant?
If you are already coming to Turkey, you may also go to the best clinics to get your eyebrow transplants, a significant consideration for choosing the best clinic is that first, you have to look at their website online and read the customer review and, secondly, you have to know the expertise of your physician who conducts your procedure.
And we provide you some of the main factors, to help you choosing Istanbul Turkey’s best clinic for hair transplant:
- Dedications and Commitment
- Consistent Results
- affordable hair transplant
A high eyebrow transplant cost does not guarantee you the best results, you must know hair transplantation restoration procedures and costs and know what applies to you.
And Do not go for fake advertisements-make research by yourself. Find the center with affordable eyebrow transplant over the internet and then enquire personally.
Eyebrow Transplant Reviews in Turkey
Before and After Pictures
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see eyebrow transplant before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Is eyebrow transplant permanent and worth it?
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your brows and want a more permanent solution, an eyebrow transplant may be beneficial in the long run. However, results vary, and there is always the risk of adverse effects with cosmetic surgery. This is true even with seemingly simple treatments like brow transplantation.
However, if your surgeon is qualified, the effects will be long-lasting and permanent.
Is eyebrow transplant painful?
The treatment is painless because local anesthetic and oral sedative are utilized. Following the procedure, you may notice tenderness in the donor area at the back of your head, which should subside within 24-48 hours. Because the hairs are transplanted relatively superficially, the brow area is usually painless following the treatment. As a result, you will not feel severe pain during and after phases of the operation.
What is the success rate of eyebrow transplant?
The approach and process for eyebrow transplantation are similar to those for hair transplantation. In this regard, the success rate of the results is comparable to that of hair transplantation. So, when studied, it is clear that the success rate of any hair transplant operation performed by a professional physician is high, over 95 percent.
Is eyebrow transplant safe?
Yes, getting brow surgery to look more appealing is safe. However, you should be prepared for some side effects, including as excessive bleeding, nerve damage, edema, bruising, infection, and scarring. In general, all of the adverse effects are tied to the period you will be experiencing after the surgery. So, as long as you find a certified facility and a competent surgeon, you will be safe.
Does eyebrow transplant leave scars?
Scarring is a minor danger with any type of hair implant or transplant procedure. Nonetheless, in the hands of skilled professionals, there will be no scarring in the brow area. The only little scarring you will detect is a small bit from the donor site, which will be virtually invisible and easily concealed with time.
Can hair transplant be done on eyebrows?
Yes, hair transplant can be done on eyebrows. Doctors can totally reconstruct an eyebrow utilizing donor hairs by using FUE transplant process. These are more frequently known as brow transplants. The procedure involves transplantation hairs from the head to the eyebrows to promote a thicker eyebrow. Eyebrow hair transplantation is a sensitive technique that necessitates the precise implantation of hairs into small openings.
How long do eyebrow transplants last?
Eyebrow transplants, performed using the FUE method, are a long-term solution for thin brows, and an eyebrow implantation is likely to last a life – time. Around four and or six months following operation, there will be obvious growing. Approximately 10 months after the procedure, you will notice the ultimate attractive outcome. What’s even better is that your eyebrows will look natural.
Do eyebrows eventually stop growing?
The majority of people do not lose all of their brow development. It is not directly tied to aging if a person loses their brow. In other words, the growth of your eyebrows does not end at any point during the process of aging. If a person’s eyebrows are gone, it is attributable to unique circumstances.
How many grafts are needed for eyebrow transplant?
The usual estimate of grafts required for eyebrow transplants is between 300 and 700. The quantity of grafts required would be calculated by the degree of plainness of the pre-existing brow as well as the intended goal of achieving the optimum eyebrow form. The depth of the grafts utilized will also determine the amounts of grafts required for an eyebrow transplantation.
How successful are eyebrow transplants?
In general, eyebrow transplants are reported to be very successful and effective. The findings reveal that an eyebrow transplant has a performance level similar to a hair transplantation process. As a result, it is apparent that any hair transplant procedure, including eyebrow transplants, conducted by a trained surgeon has a high rate of success of over 95%.
Dr.Yetkin Bayer is an Award-winning Hair Transplant Surgery Specialist, Completed his studies at T.U. Faculty of Medicine, Then Continuously served Medical Aesthetics Surgeries in the United States For Ten Years. Dr. Yetkin Bayer founded Dr. Bayer Clinics which Operates And Serves Plastic & Aesthetic and Hair Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey