Bio fue hair transplant in Turkey is a safe and cheap option compared to the USA and UK because patients can get the best bio fue hair transplant results at affordable prices.
The average cost of bio fue hair transplant in Turkey ranges from 2000 USD to 3000 USD while the hair transplant price in other countries goes up to 10000 USD.
The hair transplant clinics in Turkey are expert, professional and very experienced. Since patients have been coming to Istanbul for hair transplant procedures over years, hair transplant surgeons in Turkey have had a chance to improve hair transplant techniques. That is why Turkey is very popular for hair transplant surgeries.
What is Bio-Fue Hair Transplant ?
It’s a biotechnological treatment that’s based on the FUE hair transplant method. Following the FUE hair transplantation procedure, regenerating cells from the patient’s own bloodstream are simply administered or injected into the recipient site. These regeneration cells, which have been extracted from your blood, offer growth hormones that aid in the healing process. The BIO FUE regenerating cells produce organic and long-lasting benefits.
Does Bio-FUE Hair Transplant Work?
Bio FUE hair transplant provides several adjustments that aid in the healing of the transplanted area as well as the growth of transplanted hair in terms of strength and texture. Bio FUE hair transplant results are also good in terms of hair density and volume. It also eliminates the problem of hair loss.
In the end, it still uses the FUE hair transplant procedure, which has been the primary remedy for hair loss with a 96% success rate, so yes, it works.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bio-FUE Hair Transplant?
Advantage of Bio-FUE hair transplant :
- The most important advantage of this Bio FUE transplant procedure is that it not only enhances the growth of the implanted hairs but also encourages the growth of hairs in the surrounding area affected by hair thinning.
- It activates the hair stem cells that are transplanted.
- safe hair transplantation.
- This procedure also has a very short recovery time in both donor and transplanted area
- improves hair texture.
Disadvantage of bio fue hair transplant surgery :
- Infection, bleeding, numbness, loss of sensation, and changes in skin tone are all common side effects of FUE transplants.
- A patient may experience discomfort as a result of needle prick bleeding on the scalp and redness at the injection sites.
- a patient may require multiple sittings or sessions.
Risks of Bio-FUE Hair Transplant
Bio-FUE hair transplantation carries certain risks. The reason for this is that the general hair transplant procedure is risky. Bio-FUE is the most recent advanced hair transplantation technique. The technique employs the FUE procedure to achieve the goals of a hair restoration protocol. The Bio-FUE technique is a hair enhancement technique based on FUE hair transplant. The technique has no limitations, and both men and women can use it to restore hair when something is healthier and in the shortest amount of time. Is that these Bio-FUE side effects are caused by improper Bio-FUE hair implantation and surgeon carelessness, with some side effects having minor effects but others causing major problems for the patient. So, be cautious when selecting the best Bio-FUE organ transplant center.
- A patient may experience side effects such as infection, bleeding, numbness, loss of sensation, and changes in skin color, among others.
- A patient may experience pains as a result of pinprick hemorrhage on the scalp and discolouration at the injection sites.
- To achieve the desired results, a patient may require multiple sittings or sessions.
- Finally, the patient achieves the best results because regenerative cells accelerate the healing and aid in the acquisition of greater density.
Bio FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
The surgeon removes a small amount of blood from the patient’s body and stores it in a centrifuge to separate the infused regenerative cell from the blood in the first phase.
During this process, two layers of blood are formed: one containing regenerative cells blood and the other containing eliminated regenerative cells blood.
Once the surgeon has collected blood from the donor location, it is then injected into the site of transplanting or bald to increase its effectiveness. However, the procedures cause less scarring and post-operative pain, as well as faster and more natural hair growth.
What Is The Difference Between Bio-FUE and FUE Hair Transplant?
The difference between a bio-FUE and traditional FUE hair transplant is modernization, as both bio-FUE treatment and FUE leave no linear scar on the scalp where the grafts have been extracted. However, the best part of Bio-FUE treatment is that it rejuvenates dead hair follicles on a permanent basis and results in good and healthy hair growth, and It repairs damaged hair that is caused by chemicals.
Bio-FUE Hair Transplant Reviews in Turkey