Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is one of the most popular surgeries among women because vaginal labia ages over time. The labia becomes saggy, the appearance might be undesired at this point. Even though there are non surgical labiaplasty treatments, labiaplasty surgery allows you to have tight labia for a longer time than others.
You can have labiaplasty surgery in Turkey at affordable prices.The average cost of labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is 2250 USD (2150€) which is a cheap option compared to abroad. Also, you can have a chance to get the best labiaplasty results with well experienced surgeons in Turkey.
Here you can find out and discover getting labiaplasty surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, labiaplasty costs, our clinic’s patients reviews, before & after photos from the best doctors in Turkey plus all-inclusive packages for surgical labiaplasty and non-surgical labiaplasty.
Our all inclusive labiaplasty surgery package includes transportation, 5 star hotel, translators, post-op follow up, all medications, preoperative tests.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics have native European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Labiaplasty Surgery?
Over time, our bodies lose strength and stiffness. Some parts of our body may show certain differences, such as sagging and looseness. At this point, cosmetic surgeries come into play, including labiaplasty. Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that reverses these side effects of time in a woman’s genital area. It shortens the length of the labia minora and alleviates the problems caused by twisting and pulling.
Women get this surgery because they desire a more compact look, and they do not want any kind of irritation, itching or the other negative feelings in their daily life. To have better comprehension, you may think about the best possible moments that you miss. Now, if you consider getting a labiaplasty, all you need to do is to do meticulous research.
To conclude, you may have the chance of a new way of living and more colorful moments in bed without a hesitation, if you have any.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Labiaplasty Surgery?
You may be a good candidate;
- If you are self-conscious about the excess skin outside of your vagina or find it uncomfortable to wear form-fitting clothing, labiaplasty may be suitable for you.
- Because of the additional tissue that protrudes from the vaginal entrance, many women feel pain such as dryness, chafing, and irritation.
- If excess skin is interfering with your daily activities, making you uncomfortable, or causing problems in the bedroom with your partner, you should consider labiaplasty.
- If you do not have any kind of health issue hindering the operation such as bleeding disorders or poor healing conditions.
Types of Labiaplasty Surgery
- Surgical Labiaplasty
Surgical labiaplasty is a long-standing surgery that removes excessive, unequal, or strained labial tissue. During surgical labiaplasty, the surgeon cuts and removes a wedge-shaped or lengthwise portion of labial tissue, then sews the wound closed. If you do not have any kind of health issues, especially bleeding disorders, you may want to choose this technique.
- Non-Surgical Labiaplasty
A non-surgical labiaplasty is a scar-free surgery that uses AVIVA by InMode to shrink and reduce the labia. This procedure employs the use of radiofrequency technology to heat the labia tissue, hence lowering the size of the labia without the use of surgical excision. You may be a good candidate if you have some kind of infection and bleeding issues.
There are a few common guidelines that you should be aware of and keep in mind before your surgery. and Once you have been deemed a candidate for the surgery, you need to make sure you have realistic expectations for the procedure.
Before your surgery, the surgeon will ask you to avoid blood thinners and medications like aspirin and ibuprofen and avoid supplements, such as vitamin C, herbal supplements, and Often you will be advised not to eat or drink after midnight on the night before. also if you are a smoker you’ll have to quite
In general, your surgery will involve the following steps :
- Labiaplasty is a surgical treatment that can be done under local anesthesia with oral sedatives or under general anesthesia.
- Depending on the labiaplasty requirements, the surgeon either begins the operation with the trim technique, in which excess tissue is excised and immediately stitched together, which is a popular type of labiaplasty for many women.
- Or using the edge technique, which is frequently more effective since it allows your surgeon to remove darker pigment on the labia’s edges. and Create a new form for the labia based on the patient’s requirements.
- And Finally, all sutures used are self-dissolving and will dissolve within six weeks.
Labiaplasty can be combined with vaginoplasty or other gynecological treatments such as hysterectomy, urinary stress incontinence, and endometrial ablations. and usually, Both major- or minor- labiaplasty procedures can be done at the same time.
Risks and Side Effects
A labiaplasty surgery, like any other operation, has risks. These are some examples:
- Bleeding disorders
- Fungal infection
- Anesthetic issues
On the other side, you have the ability or the chance of minimizing these side effects, to minimize;
- You should meticulously research for the best surgeon or clinic in the course of deciding which clinic to go.
- Use the antibiotics which are given by the doctor to reduce the risk of infections.
- Avoid drinking coffee or beverages which contain caffeine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or smoking tobacco products.
- Consult your doctor or clinic if you do not feel good as soon as possible.
Labiaplasty Recovery Timeline
Labiaplasty recovery takes about ten days for most women. And, like any other surgical procedure, labiaplasty recovery time demands resting. However, for the first two days, your doctor will likely advise you to avoid any physical activity, intimacy, or even walking.
Labiaplasty procedures have a simple recovery process, with most women returning to their typical activities within 2-4 weeks.
Expect your labia, both the inner and outer (labia minora), to be quite swollen on the first day after surgery. It’s possible that the skin surrounding your clitoris is also expanding. You shouldn’t expect them to appear “normal.”
Applying a cold compress to the area on the first day will aid with pain relief and swelling. To avoid skin irritation, do not keep the cold compress on the area for more than 15 minutes at a time.
The swelling may be worse on the second day than the first; it usually gets a little worse before it goes better. Please don’t be alarmed. To provide pain relief and to sanitize the area, continue to use the spray bottle with urination. Your surgeon may allow you to bathe once you’ve been out of the hospital for more than 24 hours.
As advised by your surgeon, you will continue to take your pain medications and apply ointment to the incisions. It is still normal to have pain or discomfort. It’s common to get a blood-tinged discharge on your underwear or a toilet napkin.
The swelling should improve significantly by day six and seven, but it will still be far from normal. The pain will most certainly remain, but it should be lessened. Ointments and pain medications should be used according to your surgeon’s instructions. Your pain meds will most likely be reduced.
After you’ve used the bathroom, keep cleaning the surroundings. It’s common to experience some itchiness near the stitches. A postoperative appointment will most likely be scheduled around this time or within the next one to two days.
What to expect after the surgery
- Most women have uncomfortable or itchy “lady parts” during their postoperative labiaplasty recovery pain, especially when their labia are covered in underwear, sitting, or even wearing typical (usually tight) everyday clothes.
- On the fifth day, you’ll see that your vagina is returning to normal and that your skin is healing. and you can start taking short walks around the neighborhood.
- One week after the surgery, patients usually will have the stitches removed. Once you’ve removed it, you’ll notice a difference in how it feels and how quickly it heals.
- And during the second week of recovery after a labiaplasty: After successfully completing the first and most “difficult” week, there is nothing more to do but continue with meds and light activities.
Helpful tips you would want to keep in mind before undergoing the labiaplasty:
- Raising the area – this will not only assist you in finding the best resting position, but it will also prevent the blood vessels from stretching.
- Avoid any kind of penetration until your surgeon says it’s okay or the tissue is totally healed. You should also avoid using tampons and instead use pads or liners.
- Wear pants and underwear that are loose-fitting. To avoid needless touching, irrigate the area with warm water instead of wiping with toilet paper.
And if you notice that your labiaplasty recovery time is causing thrush or constant itching, or if the swelling isn’t going down, you should contact your surgeon right away.
Labiaplasty Surgery Aftercare
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that reshapes or resizes the vaginal lips or labia to address both cosmetic and health issues in the vaginal area. As more women investigate the prospect of labiaplasty, several questions concerning post-operative care arise.
So, here is how you can take care yourself, please read all of them carefully:
- You should keep as flat as possible immediately after labiaplasty. Ice packs should never be applied to the skin directly since the use of ice packs will significantly reduce post-operative edema and discomfort.
- For 14 days, antibiotic ointment should be given twice daily to the incisions. Please only use a thin coat.
- For the first 3-5 days, you should take the medications your doctor suggested on a regular basis.
Finally, after you’ve decided that labiaplasty is correct for you, you should start arranging for your treatment and recovery. Make sure you eat well, drink enough water, and get plenty of sleep in the days coming up to the surgery. Establishing healthy behaviors before surgery can aid in a faster recovery.
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey?
Compared to Europe and the United States, Turkey provides higher quality care at a lower cost. The main reason for the lower expenses in Turkey is the lower cost of living and labor, which allows treatment prices to be more affordable than in other European countries. However, very low prices should be avoided at all costs. You may have come across very low prices where inexperienced and untrained professionals perform the procedure, which can have fatal consequences.
So, the main reason why you should choose Turkey to get a labiaplasty operation is the chance of having the greatest outcomes with low prices.
Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics works with the best doctors and top clinics for each plastic surgery operation for you to have the best result and experience in Turkey.
Why Is Labiaplasty Surgery Cheap In Turkey?
Labiaplasty, like other cosmetic operations, is inexpensive and has a high success rate when it comes to qualification.
The secret behind this can be classified and summarized as followings;
- Low costs of living and taxes
- Domestic medical instrument usage
- The competition between the clinics
- The currency exchange rate
As you can see, it is all about the economy but not the quality. So, you can feel free while consulting a clinic which is in Turkey.
|Labiaplasty Price Comparison|
|$ 2250||£ 4000||$ 4924||€4.500||4680 CAD|
Is it safe to have a labiaplasty in Turkey?
You can find the best surgeons for labiaplasty surgery in Turkey and it is very safe to have it in İstanbul, Turkey. Having surgery abroad may seem dangerous or scary, but you do not have to hesitate to have labiaplasty surgery in Turkey because lots of patients from abroad choose us for it.
Best Labiaplasty Surgeons and Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
How much does a labiaplasty cost in Turkey?
In Turkey, the lowest price that clinics will offer you for a labiaplasty operation is $1300, while the highest price is $3500. It would not be incorrect to estimate that you should have approximately $2250 in your pocket.
Another thing you should know about prices is the fluctuation and variation of prices. If you do not mind the spirit or atmosphere of the cities, you may find cheaper prices if you go to the interior of Turkey. Nonetheless, nowhere can you experience the spiritual atmosphere that you will find in Istanbul.
To summarize, Istanbul is eagerly awaiting your visit while you have a surgery plan.
Labiaplasty in Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir
Labiaplasty in Istanbul is an operation used to reduce genital inner labia and give them a symmetric and aesthetic appearance if they are asymmetric, sagged, large, dark-colored, or wrinkled. Labiaplasty is the most common genital aesthetic procedure performed around the world. It has both aesthetic and functional advantages.
Labiaplasty in Antalya is mostly done for cosmetic reasons. Inner labia that are larger and thicker than normal cause sexual insecurity, embarrassment, and lack of concentration during sexual intercourse, inability to have a comfortable partner relationship, and thus a person not being satisfied with her appearance and even not seeing herself as a woman.
Depending on the patient’s desire and inner labia structure, different techniques are used for labiaplasty among genital aesthetic operations. Most labiaplasty applicants prefer a Barbie doll vagina appearance, with minimal labia and only a flat slit in the middle, with no labia visible.
Labiaplasty in Istanbul is the most preferred city in this regard. But apart from that, labiaplasty is a nice location in Antalya. In addition, there is another metropolitan city, labiaplasty in Izmir. These procedures are applied in these three metropolitan cities, but of course, the best one is Istanbul.
All Inclusive Labiaplasty Surgery Packages
Average all-inclusive package price for a labiaplasty surgery is 2750 USD or 2000 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
Labiaplasty Reviews in Turkey
Does Health Insurance Cover Labiaplasty?
Insurance companies categorize surgeries as either reconstructive or cosmetic. Then they determine whether or not to cover the surgery. Furthermore, cosmetic surgery, in general, refers to the reshaping or enhancement of normal tissues while reconstructive surgeries are classified as medically necessary. So, as the labiaplasty surgeries are performed to improve a patient’s self-esteem or physical attractiveness, they are not classified as medical necessity. So, most of the medical insurance companies does not cover labiaplasty surgery.
How common is labiaplasty surgery?
After liposuction, breast enlargement, and nose jobs, labiaplasty is claimed to be the fourth most common cosmetic surgery operation in the United States. Also, it is on the rise all around the world, not just in the United States.
What is the purpose of a labiaplasty?
The labiaplasty technique seeks to reduce the volume of the female genitalia’s inner parts so that they are parallel to the upper part of the vagina. Based on the medical condition, this treatment may need the use of various distinct surgical procedures.
Will I lose feeling if I have a labiaplasty?
The answer to this question is no. Because of the fact that the neural volume placement in the labia minora is diverse, many of the labiaplasty procedures are harmless and uncommon to induce sensation and pleasure loss.
How long does labiaplasty take in Turkey?
Labiaplasty surgery generally takes 1 to 2 hours, and the recovery approximately takes 6 to 8 weeks. You must stay in Turkey for at least three days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.