Biofibre hair transplant in Turkey is very preferred by patients from abroad because they can get the best biofibre hair transplant results at affordable prices.
The average cost of biofibre hair transplant in Turkey ranges from 2000 USD 3000 USD which is a cheap option compared to other countries. The biofibre hair transplant in Turkey is low because of the exchange rate.
Hair transplant specialists and hair transplant clinics in Turkey are expert and very experienced. Many European patients have been coming to Turkey for this procedure and they get the best biofibre hair transplant results.
What is Biofibre Hair Transplant?
It is critical to ensure the safety of fur implant fibres. Simultaneously, good aesthetic effectiveness and durability should be viewed in order to retain expected results over time. Biofibre medical hair bionic eye fibres meet all of the cytocompatibility and safety requirements outlined in international medical device standards. They come in 13 different colors, different lengths (15, 30 or 45 cm), and different shapes (straight, wavy, curly, and afro). Biofibre hair implants are suggested for diffuse hair loss or hair thinning when an immediate stylistic result is required, even before patients request minor surgery without hospitalization, in both male and female patients, in conjunction with other hair restoration methods that enhance the final aesthetic result, to absolutely right scars or scalp burns, and in cases of poor donor areas.
Biofibre Hair Implant is a minor surgery technique that is performed under local anesthesia by either a conventional implanted or an automatic machine, resulting in an immediate aesthetic result and indeed the desired quantity of hair without pain or hospital visits. Clinical and biological studies have shown that Biofibre hair implants were also safe and tolerated by patients, and that they are completely reversible if necessary. To preserve the best cosmetic result, this technique necessitates good after-care, periodic check-ups, and yearly implant re-touches.
Does Biofibre Hair Transplant Work?
The goal of biofibre transplant is to transplant hair made of fine fibers that have the same shape and feel like natural hair. At the start of the procedure, the doctor will assist the patient in selecting the color and type of hair, as well as the hair texture (smooth or curly).
The fiber will then be modified to look like natural hair, and the patient will go through a standard hair transplant operation with local anesthesia, and hair being implanted, and usually healing in a few days after biofibre hair implant.
Is Biofibre Hair Implant Permanent?
Biofibre Hair Implants are permanent, similar to traditional hair transplants, but are frequently used for patients who have hair loss but have little or no hair in the donor area.
However, the hair transplanted in the bald area is permanent, does not fall out, grows normally, and requires haircuts. You can Apply oil or shampoo to them and comb them into the style you choose. The procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure, and the patient is discharged from the hospital immediately. And the procedure might take 4 to 6 hours for one session where around 500 plugs are transplanted.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Biofibre Hair Transplant?
Advantages of biofibre hair transplant:
- Patients can see results immediately after the surgery is completed.
- Biofibre hair transplants are less expensive than traditional hair transplants since they do not require extraction.
- Biofibre does not require a donor area to remove the follicles, and the hair is created of unique fibers that are similar to the appearance of real hair.
- There is no need for a recovery period.
Disadvantages of biofibre hair transplant:
- The body may reject the biofibre and cause an inflammatory such as itching.
- Swelling may occur but usually subsides within a few days.
- scarring and infection may arise in the implanted areas.
- bleeding is uncommon. If it does, it will last for several hours.
- The hair may fall out so that re-implantation is required during a short period.
Is Biofibre Hair Implant Safe?
When conducted by a trained, experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, hair transplant surgery is safe. Individuals’ physical reactions and healing abilities vary widely, therefore the outcome is never totally anticipated. Infection is a possibility with any surgical surgery.
A Biofibre Hair Implant is a CE-certified artificial hair that is compatible with the human body. It is a safe and effective medical treatment for both men and women who are suffering from hair loss. Patients can choose as many or as few hair implants as they desire with this hair transplant treatment, giving them a lot of flexibility.
Risks of Biofibre Hair Transplant
As with any hair transplant surgery, there are of course some risks in this hair transplant surgery. But these risks decrease or increase according to the doctor performing the procedure. Biofibre hair transplantation seems to be a safe outpatient procedure, and most patients are pleased with the results when performed by medical experts.
- However, similar to other cosmetics, there are risk associated with this artificial fibre operation.
- There is always the risk of infection, denial, and other complications, which necessitates lifelong care.
- The possibility of infection is always high because the fibres are embedded there in the scalp and are subjected to dust, dirt, heat, and the environment.
- However, as with any other chemical peel, there are some risks with the use of artificial fibres in this procedure.
- There is a risk of infection, disapproval, and other complications, which necessitates ongoing monitoring. The most serious risk associated mostly with biofibre transplant is infection.
- Because synthetic fibre is used in the surgery, it can speedily get to be infected if the wrong tactic or equipment is used.
- Furthermore, the procedure can be painful and cause irritation, so patients could perhaps expect some discomfort after surgery.
Our All Inclusive Package
What Is The Difference Between Biofibre and FUE Hair Transplant?
In brief, if you have baldness or hair loss but there aren’t enough hair follicles in your donor area to extract from a transplant, biofibre will be your best option because it is biocompatible and well tolerated by the skin tissue, it is a good approach for treating baldness.
Otherwise, there is no purpose in having a biofibre hair transplant; instead, you can have a standard hair transplant, such as FUE or DHI, or any other manual hair transplant approach that has proven to be effective in achieving the desired results for many patients who suffer hair loss.
Our Clinic in Turkey
Is BioFibre hair transplant effective?
It is a safe and successful medical treatment for both males and females who are suffering from balding. BioFibre is also good for fully bald people. They’re also a good option for people who don’t have a lot of hair thinning but desire richer, denser hair.
This hair transplantation process provides immediate outcomes, since they are synthetic hairs.
How long does biofibre last?
Nearly 4 to 5 days following the operation, biofibre hair transplants are usually delicate. Also, artificial hair transplant outcomes deteriorate at a rate of 10 to 20 percent every year. Nevertheless, data may differ from one person to another, as each person is unique. Furthermore, it is worth noting that artificial hair transplants can last between 1 to 5 years.
Does biofibre hair grow?
Biofibres are not able to become longer. Also, because synthetic hair loses 10 to 20% of its volume each year, patients must have their hair reimplanted every year. So, if you want new hair that you can style, cut, and so on, know that biofibre hairs will not grow back and you will maintain a short hair style.