We know that thinning hair and baldness can result in loss of self-confidence and can cause anxiety and other psychological issues. FUE hair transplant is the best option for your hair restoration if you don’t want extreme scarring, it restores your hairline and can significantly boost your confidence. Non-invasive, no linear scarring, and short recovery time, what more could you ask for?
Follicular Unit Extraction
FUE (follicular unit extraction) method is applied under local anesthesia by shingling and transplanting the hair into the channels in the hirtellous area or bald patch. It has been applied since 2004 and it has still been developed thanks to its openness to innovation.
With FUE harvesting, single follicular units containing 2 to 3 hairs (called grafts) are removed by tiny punches of very small micro blades or fine needles between 0.7mm and 1.0mm in diameter from the “donor site”. Grafts will be transplanted into the targeted areas. How much grafts will be needed by the patient is determined by the surgeon during the examination before the surgery.
The first step of the treatment is the preparation for the operation. It takes approximately one hour to prepare the patient. Photos of the patient are taken; hair is shingled shorter than 1 millimeter and the targeted area is determined. Donor site anesthetized with local
anesthetics. Hair follicles are removed from the donor site and it takes approximately three hours. Removed follicles are soaked into a special solution which is +4 or +10 degree. The targeted transplantation area is anesthetized and canals in which hair follicles will be placed are opened with the help of special grooving chisels. Open canals are filled with hair follicles and it takes three hours. The whole operation takes six or nine hours.
After the surgery, the donor area is wrapped with a bandage. It will be removed in a few days. Painkillers for possible mild aches and antibiotics for possible infections are prescribed after the surgery.
FUE aftercare process
- Avoid exposing the scalp to direct sunlight: Direct sunlight contains harmful UV rays. Immediately after the procedure and for a few days afterward, wear a protective article or cap when going outside.
- Try not to scratch or touch the operated scalp: During the first few days, you may feel a tingling, swelling, or itching sensation on your head. Rubbing or scratching may cause the new grafts to come out before they have developed.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for the first week after the procedure, since alcohol can affect blood circulation in the head. Alcohol is considered to be among the major causes of hair loss in men and women.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking must also be avoided in the first two days after surgery since it could affect the circulation of blood to hair follicles present on the scalp. New hair development can only take place with adequate circulation.
- Avoid participating in outdoor exercises, activities, or sports for a week or so after the surgery.
Why to consider a FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey?
The reason why Turkey is the best place to have a hair transplant is that this country has a lot to offer to the people who will get hair transplants.
It really is a gold mine for them and for people who are searching for ways to look and feel better from Europe to the Middle East. Turkey also offers the best quality service at affordable prices with highly experienced surgeons which makes it one of the most preferred countries to have a hair transplant as it can cost you more in your home country.
The most popular city in Turkey to have a hair transplant is surely Istanbul which is a great place to visit while getting a hair transplant. While recovering from your operation you can visit many historical places in Istanbul. There are also other cities in Turkey in which you can have a hair transplant and also have the chance to see many great places. As you can see there are too many reasons why Turkey is the best place to have a hair transplant. Here are some of the reasons to have your hair transplantation in Turkey.
FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey Cost
What Turkish clinics are delivering in 2020 in terms of services and the quality of procedures With all of the modern technology is what you can consider being cheap, especially compared to other Western countries such as the US, the UK, and all over Europe,
A Fue Hair Transplant in Turkey can cost you a minimum of 2000$-2500$, although other clinics in Istanbul, Turkey starting price is 1000$. However, The price factor here still affects the outcome in some cases.
Why is a FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey cheap?
Turkey is the most popular country in all kinds of hair transplantation and plastic surgery, and it is easier to receive an FUE hair transplant in Turkey, at a much cheaper cost.
- One of the big factors to a cheaper cost, Turkey supports the domestic manufacturing of any goods and products over importing, As a result, it eliminates shipping, logistics, and customs costs from the final pricing stage. This same concept contributes to low health care costs and surgery prices in Turkey.
- In the United States or the United Kingdom and Europe, average salaries play a major part in what can truly be called ‘low cost’ here in Turkey, and not only income, but the cost of living is higher.
And that can answer why an FUE hair transplant is cheaper in Turkey. It’s a matter of understanding how the world works. The low prices have everything to do with the economy and nothing to do with’ the quality’.
How to choose the best clinic for a FUE Hair Transplant?
If you are already coming to Turkey, you may also go to the best clinics to get your hair transplant, a significant consideration for choosing the best clinic is that first, you have to look at their website online and read the customer review and, secondly, you have to know the expertise of your physician who conducts your procedure.
And we provide you some of the main factors, to help you choosing Istanbul Turkey’s best clinic for hair transplant:
- Dedications and Commitment
- Consistent Results
- affordable hair transplant
A high hair transplant cost does not guarantee you the best results, you must know hair transplantation restoration procedures and costs and know what applies to you.
And Do not go for fake advertisements-make research by yourself. Find the center with affordable hair transplant over the internet and then enquire personally.
Where do FUE hair transplants often performed in Turkey?
As Turkey is thriving with hair transplantation and many other cosmetic operations, clinics and centers spread throughout the country from the capital city of Ankara, Izmir and the well-known beach city of Antalya, all of whom can take care of hair transplantation to other basic cosmetic operations. However, the popular Istanbul still serves a greater role and service and thrives on bringing more tourists to medical tourism.
And, in other words, although other cities in Turkey provide Hair transplant in general, Istanbul should be your first choice.