Besides, many clinics in Turkey provide all inclusive eyelash packages.Patients have a chance to solve accommodation and transportation problems without any effort. You can read the details of eyelash transplant and packages in this article.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Eyelash Transplant ?
Hair is moved from one portion of the body, typically the rear of the scalp, to the eyelash region, particularly the top or bottom eyelid. This procedure ensures that the lashes are thicker and lengthier in form. After the operation, the eyelashes will have to be taken care for on a constant schedule.
Although many people pursue eyelash transplantation for aesthetic reasons, people who have had injuries to their eyes, such as unintended cuts and burning, or issues from tattoo diseases, could also be willing to take part. Those with biologically small or sparse lashes may also be particularly suitable for the procedure.
Because eyelash transplantation is essentially a hair transplant, it is said to provide longer-lasting results than fake lashes. People who are quite good for health and do not have any serious medical conditions are generally potentially suitable for eyelash transplantation.
Can you get eyelash transplants?
The process of eyelash transplantation involves extracting hair follicles from the back of the head or other parts of the body and placing them one by one into the eyelids. The hair follicle is placed on the point of a customized eyelash transplant needle during an eyelash transplantation. Although it seems like an easy procedure, there are some criteria for it.
Firstly, and perhaps most importantly, people with chronic eyelash trichotillomania or a hair-pulling condition are not particularly suitable for lash transplantation because they will rip out the new eyelashes! People with short, poor, absent, or weak lashes are indeed candidates for an eyelash transplantation. Patients with injured lashes from an accident or improper application of fake eyelashes, as well as those with inherently fragile eyelashes owing to heredity, are suitable candidates. Finally, people with a chronic disorder that makes the operation difficult, such as clotting or difficulty with normal healing, are not viable targets.
Common causes of Eyelash loss
There are many reasons people can lose more lashes than average. If you’re not also losing hair from the eyebrows or scalp, eyelash loss may signal:
- Irritation from cosmetics: Leaving eye makeup on too long, using and removing lash extensions, and using eyelash curlers (heated or non-heated) can all harm lashes and speed up shedding. Eyelash loss can also stem from allergies to mascara and from glue used to apply for eyelash extensions.
- Blepharitis: Itchiness or burning accompanied by redness or swelling of the lids may indicate blepharitis. This is a condition that happens when clogged oil glands near the base of the eyelashes cause chronic inflammation and problems in the eyelash follicles.
- Trichotillomania: This is a condition where stress or other emotional or psychological distress causes a person to pull out their own eyelashes habitually.
- Skin cancer: More rarely, a localized lash loss can be a symptom of skin cancer on the eyelid. Cancer can interrupt eyelash growth as harmful cells spread.
Other less common causes of lash loss include chronic or recurrent styles and chalazia, ocular rosacea or mite, bacterial or fungal infections in one or both eyes.
Eyelash Transplant Procedure
Long eyelashes are attractive for men but particularly for women, but some people naturally do not grow full, thick lashes. Although many women use massacre, eyelash extinction, or false eyelashes to boost the overall length and volume of their eyelashes, they cannot permanently augment the lashes, and can even damage the lashes in some cases. Meanwhile, medications like Latisse can be effective in helping eyelashes to grow longer and more full, however, they must be continually taken to maintain the results.
An eyelashes transplant is a surgical hair restoration procedure that can help men and women with sparse, short, or fully/partially missing lashes gain fuller, more aesthetically pleasing lashes. The process involves taking hair from the patient’s head and transplanting the follicles individually, threading them into the upper eyelid so as to mimic the natural growth of the eyelashes. Once the implanted hair starts to grow, it should continue to grow for the rest of the patient’s life.
Before the procedure, a mild or more potent- as desired- oral sedative will be given to help the patient relax and feel comfortable during the operation. After the upper scalp has been numbed, the doctor will make a 1-inch incision in the scalp in order to harvest hair follicles for transplantation. The incision can typically be easily hidden in the hair after the procedure.
Once the donor’s hair has been extracted, the doctor will place 50 to as many as 110 individual hairs into each upper eyelid, the doctor angles these to blend in the existing lashes, and will place as many as necessary to achieve the patient’s expectations. These hairs are actually threaded into the eyelid.
What Are the Risks and Side Effects of Eyelash Transplant?
Eyelash transplantation includes extracting hairs from your body and transplanting it to the eyelash location. Typically, the hair on your legs or the back of the head can be used for eyelash transplantation. Those with short eyelash hair could have this treatment to give the best length and give their eyes a more natural appearance. When done properly by a certified and equipped expert, eyelash transplantation is a comfortable method to enhance the appearance of natural lashes and have longer eyelashes. On the other hand, they can cause pain, allergic reaction, and irreversible lash loss, if applied inaccurately. Below are the possible risks and side effects of an eyelash transplant surgery:
- Hurting and scorching in the eyeball and on the lids
- A lot of edemas
- Eyes that are crimson or reddened
- Corneal discomfort
- Loss of eyelashes, whether temporarily or permanently
- Undesirable final look
Eyelash Transplant-Recovery Timeline
An eyelash transplant is a noninvasive outpatient treatment in which hairs are transplanted one by one from the donor location, typically the back of the head, to the eyelid to resolve sparse or non-existent lashes. It’s almost painless and may be finished in a single day. Once completed, eyelash transplants leave no scars in the donor site and are completely natural, invisible, and everlasting. If performed appropriately by an experienced surgeon, this operation gives more durable effects than lifts and extensions. ” How long will it take for my eyelashes to grow after the surgical procedure?” is one of the most common concerns among patients, along with the question of “What can I do to protect my eyes so that there are long lashes?”. Individuals should remember that eyelash transplantation is much more of an epic journey than a miracle cure, and the implanted hairs will need some time to settle. Every person is unique, and there will always be variations in eyelash production. Still, the following is a detailed list of the affects you might expect at different phases:
Recovery Timeline After surgery:
- Crusting, pinkness, and puffiness may appear 1-10 days following treatment.
- The crusts often drop out along with the implanted hairs as soon as 5 to 8 days following the treatment.
- Within the next two weeks, the majority of the implanted hairs will come out entirely.
- Inserted hair that has fallen out will regenerate and keep growing after three months.
- Long-term consequences will be visible after 5-12 months.
- Ongoing progress can be seen approximately 12-18 months after the procedure.
What to expect after an Eyelash Transplant:
Eyelash transplants can offer you the long, beautiful eyelashes you’ve wanted all along and help you regain your esteem; however, the success of an eyelash transplant is influenced by the patient’s attitude. So, in order to attain the greatest possible outcome, a few acts are required. To ensure that the transplanted hair heals and develops properly, patients must follow the post-operative instructions carefully. Although your surgeon and his or her experts will go over everything with you in detail, here are some tips for an eyelash transplant surgery:
- To collect the hairs, a small section of the head will be shaven, typically the back or somewhere concealed. The donor area is what it’s called. It’s essential to maintain the donor site tidy and dry for one day after the transplantation.
- 3-5 days after the surgery, daily exercises and activities can be restarted.
- Transplanted hair is extremely sensitive, especially to the sun’s rays. This is due to the necessity for chromatophores, or hair follicles, to recuperate from the transplant. During transplanting, chromophores often die or become passive, but they will reactivate during the regeneration phase. New grafts aren’t fully developed yet, so they can’t defend themselves from the light.
- Following your eyelash procedure, you’ll have to restrict how much time you spend in the hot tub.
- Swimming, especially the pools, should be avoided for a month, since chlorine and other pollutants can be very damaging to the transplantation area.
Why consider an Eyelash Transplant in Turkey?
The reason why Turkey is the best place to have an eyelash transplant is that this country has a lot to offer to the people who will get eyelash transplants.
It really is a gold mine for them and for people who are searching for ways to look and feel better from Europe to the Middle East. Turkey also offers the best quality service at affordable prices with highly experienced surgeons which makes it one of the most preferred countries to have an eyelash transplant as it can cost you more in your home country.
The most popular city in Turkey to have a hair transplant is surely Istanbul which is a great place to visit while getting an eyelash transplant. While recovering from your operation you can visit many historical places in Istanbul. There are also other cities in Turkey in which you can have an eyelash transplant and also have the chance to see many great places. As you can see there are too many reasons why Turkey is the best place to have an eyelash transplant.
How Much Does Eyelash Transplant Cost?
There may be tens and thousands of clinics worldwide which gives you their prices for an Eyelash transplant surgery.
Here are some of these clinics and their motherlands along with the prices;
USA: The cost of an eyelash transplant in the United States ranges from $3500 to $10000, depending on your needs. You may be charged a fee if extra operations are required.
Spain: The typical cost of an eyelash transplant in Spain is roughly 5450 Euros, though this varies according on the doctor’s experience, clinic, and other factors.
The Netherlands: Expect to pay at least €5830 if you elect to have your eyelashes transplanted in the Netherlands.
France: The transplantation procedure would set you back $6570.
UK: The cost of eyelash surgery in the United Kingdom begins at £5270
Germany: It requires that you have at least €4560in your bank account.
How much eyelash hair transplant cost in Istanbul, Turkey ?
What Turkish clinics are delivering in 2021 in terms of services and the quality of procedures With all of the modern technology is what you can consider being cheap, especially compared to other Western countries such as the US, the UK, and all over Europe.
An Eyelash Transplant in Turkey can cost you a minimum of $1500-$2000, although other clinics in Istanbul, Turkey’s starting price is 1000$. However, The price factor here still affects the outcome in many cases.
All inclusive eyelash transplant package:
- Accommodation (3 nights stay in a 4-star hotel)
- VIP transfers (Private car. From the hospital to the hotel, then to the hospital, and back)
- Translator service if needed
- Painless Local Anesthesia
- MicroFUE maximum density pre-operation haircut
- PRP Treatment Medications
- Post-operative care essentials, such as shampoo, lotion, special hat, neck pillow, pain killers, aspirin, antibiotics, etc.
- PRP therapy to stimulate better hair growth.
Why is an Eyelash transplant in Turkey cheap?
Turkey is the most popular country in all kinds of hair transplantation and plastic surgery, and it is easier to receive an eyelash transplant in Turkey, at a much cheaper cost.
- A) One of the big factors to a cheaper cost, Turkey supports the domestic manufacturing of any goods and products over importing, As a result, it eliminates shipping, logistics, and customs costs from the final pricing stage. This same concept contributes to low health care costs and surgery prices in Turkey.
- B) In the United States or the United Kingdom and Europe, average salaries play a major part in what can truly be called ‘low cost’ here in Turkey, and not only income, but the cost of living is higher.
And that can answer why an eyelash transplant is cheaper in Turkey. It’s a matter of understanding how the world works. The low prices have everything to do with the economy and nothing to do with’ the quality’.
How to choose the best clinic for an Eyelash transplant in Turkey?
If you are already coming to Turkey, you may also go to the best clinics to get your transplantation procedure, and a significant consideration for choosing the best clinic is that first, you have to look at their website online and read the customer review and, secondly, you have to know the expertise of your physician who conducts your procedure.
And we provide you some of the main factors, to help you choosing Istanbul Turkey’s best clinic for hair transplant:
- Dedications and Commitment
- Consistent Results
- affordable hair transplant
A high hair transplant cost does not guarantee you the best results, you must know hair transplantation restoration procedures and costs and know what applies to you.
And Do not go for fake advertisements-make research by yourself. Find the center with affordable hair transplant as over the internet and then enquire personally.
Eyelash Transplant Reviews in Turkey
Is eyelash transplant permanent and worth it?
If the treatment is performed by a skilled surgeon, the effects of your eyelash transplant will stay for a long time, if not permanently. All you have to do is choose the ideal clinic for yourself. Furthermore, while eyelash transplant can be worthwhile, they are not for everyone. It all comes down to your budget, time allocation, and adherence to the guidelines, which are not simple to keep.
Is eyelash transplant painful?
If you’re considering getting an eyelash transplant or another form of hair transplant, you might be wondering how painful it will be. You may experience some discomfort as the numbing chemical is applied. Furthermore, you may experience some soreness as the scalp heals following the operation, however most people report little to no pain during and after the process.
What is the success rate of eyelash transplant?
Because the operation area is close to the eyes, this is a delicate procedure with a moderate success rate even among the most experienced surgeons. If you want good outcomes, you should look for a board-certified ophthalmologist, dermatologist, or cosmetic surgeon who has done lash transplants before.
So, while the operation itself is safe and successful, you should choose your surgeon with caution.
Is eyelash transplant safe?
If you are thinking about getting an eyelash transplant, you may want to know if it is safe.
When performed correctly by a certified and educated specialist, eyelash transplant procedures are a safe approach to improve the appearance of natural lashes. They can cause irritation, infection, and permanent lash loss if put incorrectly or with the wrong adhesive.
So it depends on the clinic you choose, but the surgery itself is risk-free.
Does eyelash transplant leave scars?
The majority of skilled surgeons can remove hair from your scalp and implant implants along your lash line with minimal scarring. However, there is a chance that you will have more scarring than expected, which will change your appearance until the scarring fades.
To sum up, scarring may occur in the first week as a result, but it is not permanent.
Before and After Pictures