Hair Transplant Results in Turkey, Before & After
What Affects The Result of Hair Transplant
Norwood Scale is a hair-loss ranking system utilized by the majority of medical professionals across all hair transplant clinics throughout the world.
The Norwood scale will help determine the severity of a patient’s hair loss, from which then a hair transplant surgeon can build a personalized treatment plan. And men typically lose their hair in a particular order, often starting with the temples and continuing on to the crown of the head. thus it is part of what affects your hair transplant result, And here are the 6 stages of the Norwood hair loss scale:
- Stage 1 of the Norwood Scale is where most healthy-haired people will sit. At this point, there is no considerable hair loss above and beyond the norm, and there is no recession of the entire hairline.
- Stage 2 of the scale is defined by a modest receding of the hairline, usually beginning at the temples.
- Stage 3 is when the balding around the head becomes more noticeable. As the hairline at the temples recedes more, it begins to form an M shape and is either completely bald or extremely thin.
- Stage 4 includes further loss in both the temples and the crown. A thin strip of retained hair on the crown of the head can be used to separate this.
- Stage 5 The band of hair loss becomes narrow and sparse.
- stage 6 The balding patches on the temples will combine at this stage, leaving extremely thin hair or none at all across the band.
Hair Transplant Technique
The next factor is the hair transplant technique used for your hair transplant procedure. There are more than 4 different hair transplantation methods, And they are not only can affect the result of a hair transplant but also provide the correct remedy for the patient individually.
Hair transplantation serves each different hair loss requirement, to help patients get natural and guaranteed results.
And after you undergo a consulting and examination with your surgeon, it will then be determined what method suits your Norwood hair loss or balding scale stages and other factors.
The advanced hair transplantation techniques used in Turkey for best results, are:
- DHI hair transplant – Direct hair transplantation
- FUE hair transplant – Follicular unit extraction
- Sapphire hair transplant
Donor area & Number of Grafts
The Next factor to determine a result of a hair transplant will be your donor area, And a Total number of grafts will be required to cover your balding area or thinning.
Hair graft is a term used to identify a segment of skin that contains hair. And the number of grafts however ties back to each patients’ needs depending on the thickness of their hair and the extent of their hair loss, which can be determined by the Norwood Scale above.
To determine whether or not a patient would benefit from a hair transplant, the patient must first determine the number of grafts required. Once a patient has identified the sort of hair loss pattern they are experiencing, they can use the Norwood Scale or a hair graft calculator to estimate the number of grafts they will require during surgery.
Please keep in mind that any estimations are only projections, and you should visit with a hair transplant surgeon for a more precise assessment.
- Stage 1: often don’t require a hair transplant.
- stage 2: to improve symmetry about 1500 – 1800 grafts
- stage 3: Front and temples, 2000- 2500 grafts
- stage 4: Front and crown, front about 1500-2000 And crown area 500-1000 grafts
- stage 5: Front and crown, Front area: 1,800 – 2,200 Crown area : 1000 – 1,500
- stage 6: Front and crown, Front area: 2000 – 3,500 and Crown area: 1,500 – 1,700
Male Hair Transplant Before and After
Hair Transplant : Tips For Best Result
The hair transplant procedure has relatively little downtime; but, and how you treat yourself after the procedure is finished, is critical to your result. Here are a few things to know about hair transplant recovery:
To reduce the chance of swelling, you must sleep with your head raised for the first seven days after treatment
Do not disregard your doctor’s prescribed drugs and antibiotics; they must be taken exactly as directed to reduce the risk of infection.
- Touching Your Hair And Shower
For the first 48 hours after your hair transplant procedure, do not wash your hair. On the third day through the fifth day after you can wash your hair gently and Do not wash your hair too aggressively.
It is critical to drink enough water and be hydrated. The more hydrated you are, the more at ease you will be and the faster you will recover.
- Drinking and Smoking
both can prolong your recovery time and increase your risk of discomfort. Moreover, it can elevate your blood pressure to an unsafe level, Avoid drinking and smoking for as long as possible following your surgery.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!