|Language||Turkish (Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics have native European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Female Hair Transplant ?
Hair loss affects both men and women, contrary to popular assumption. Although male’s baldness is a generally foreseeable ailment as they get older, baldness in females is frequently unanticipated at any time.
Women should be extensively evaluated by a medical professional in hair transplants before undergoing this procedure to guarantee that they do not have any curable health problems causing their baldness. The next step is to determine if Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) or Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is the optimal method for achieving the necessary outcomes.
The removal phase begins once the anesthetic has taken effect, and the hairs are removed from the donor site using a punch or tweezers in compliance with the hairline design that has been developed in preparation. Following that, microscopic cuts are produced at the recipient site with the use of microneedles, whereas DHI would not involve this cutting phase. The transplantation procedure begins soon once the cuts have been created.
Female Hair Transplant
|Healing Time||10 Days|
|Back To Work||1 Week|
Almost No Scarring
Sapphire FUE, DHI Choi Techniques
|Age Limit||25 to 75|
Can Women Get Hair Transplants?
Female hair transplant is suitable for a limited proportion of women, according to doctors. This surgery will help about 2% to 5% of ladies who are experiencing hair fall. They are ladies who have lost their hair owing to traction alopecia or physical alopecia, that is, nonhormonal one. Women who have already undergone cosmetic or plastic surgery and are worried over baldness across the wound areas are also good candidates. In addition, Women who have lost their hair due to injuries, such as burn survivors, incident damage, or skin irritation, can benefit from female hair transplantation.
Female hair transplantation is recommended for ladies who already have healthy donor follicles. Furthermore, most professionals believe that the “suggested” age limit for female hair transplants is 24, thus you must be over 24 to get it done. Although hair transplant surgery is a reasonably easy treatment, women with chronic health conditions may not be a good candidate for it.
Difference between women and men hair transplant
In hair transplantation in women, it is crucial to transfer hair from dense areas to balder areas. Hair loss in women can occur over the entire scalp, which is very different from hair loss in men. This barrier sometimes impedes women from benefiting from a full hair transplant treatment due to the lack of stable donor areas. In addition, because the baldness process varies more in women than in men, there are fewer donor areas in women than in men.
It is imperative to choose the right surgeon to perform the hair transplant in order to obtain a satisfactory result in the case of a female hair transplant. Before the operation takes place, candidates must pass blood tests to ensure that there are no obstacles to female hair transplantation. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the method commonly used for female hair transplants.
Hair transplantation in women is a fragile process that requires specialized and delicate care.
Our team of specialists will guarantee the success of hair transplantation by analyzing and determining the reason(s) for hair loss and proposing the best technique to recover the original hair.
We mainly have two distinct techniques for hair transplantation in women. The initial method is called FUE, (Follicular Unit Extraction). The FUE technique consists of carefully transporting to the bald or thinning areas on the back or side of the head to minimize the possibility of scarring. The second, less commonly used method, is called FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation). This method will only be used if the FUE method is ineffective for the patient.
Women hair transplant procedure
Hair transplant surgery for women techniques are unique and may differ from hair transplant techniques for men—and may even differ from woman to woman as to how the follicles are extracted from the donor sites. There are two types of techniques that are possible for women hair transplant, and they are :
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Our hair restoration experts in Turkey utilize follicular unit extraction (FUE), to individually harvest hair follicles—in which a circular incision is made in the skin around the upper part of the follicle from the back of the head.
Direct hair implantation method (DHI Turkey) with female hair transplantation involves implanting hair follicles one by one directly to the hair loss area. Each hair follicle is implanted in a precise direction, angle, and depth, using a DHI tool (DHI implanter), providing natural results and maximum coverage. The use of DHI Implanter eliminates the need for the creation of holes or slits in the recipient area.
The doctor will identify your donor and recipient areas and work to personalize a plan to help you achieve the most natural-looking hairline with a healthy donor area.
Follicles will be extracted from the backside of the head. This process is performed by a micro-motor creating 0.7-0.8 mm microholes in diameter. It is used to make very small incisions in the donor area to prepare for hair follicle harvest. Our trained team examines the follicular grafts and prepares them for placement. Follicular unit grafts are arranged into groups depending on the number of hairs in each follicle.
Once the local anesthesia is administered, the recipient area is prepared for the surgical process. After the incisions are made, follicular unit grafts are implanted in the tiny incisions of the recipient area.
The grafts are placed one by one in the pre-planned direction depending on the number of hairs within each follicle.
What Are the Risks and Side Effects of Female Hair Transplant?
Women’s hair transplantation can be difficult because feminine baldness styles are more heterogeneous than male hair loss styles. Nevertheless, if the circumstances for hair density are met, an educated and skilled surgical staff can achieve the goal with a strong degree of effectiveness. On the other hand, there can be side effects and risks despite reaching the goal finally. Among those, scars are the most known side effects, and they cannot be prevented with any type of cosmetic surgery. Other possible side effects are as follows:
- Reactions and infections
- Across the implant site, there may be crust or mucus seepage.
- Itching, skin irritation, and inflammation of the scalp
- Follicle swelling, also referred as folliculitis
- Losing feeling in the immediate area of the implant site
- Noticeable zones of hair that are significantly thinner or do not fit the encircling hair
- Retaining hair loss if your hair is still thinning
Female Hair Transplant- Recovery Timeline
Female hair transplant surgery recovery period is estimated to be roughly two weeks, although most patients recover in just seven days. Returning to work and your normal daily routine will take the same amount of time.
In these times, you ought to remember of;
- You are a unique individual and your recovery period will be special to you.
- The first healing time for a female hair transplant is only 2-3 days. During the primary few days, a soft dressing is applied to the rear of the scalp to hide the very small 0.9-1.2-millimetres extraction holes. This dressing wraps around the front of the brow and secures the bandage over the back.
- It would be better to avoid smoking, consuming alcohol, and beverages containing caffeine.
- The freshly transplanted hair will fall out two to three weeks following the female hair transplant. This is a typical process that should not be feared. This is a traditional part of the hair growth cycle. Even though there is hair loss, the follicle remains healthy and returns to the growth phase after a few weeks.
- During the first three months, the transplanted hair is in a typical resting phase. At this time, the patient with the hair implant looks just like he or she did before the surgery. This is also common. You should continue to carefully follow all postoperative instructions and schedule follow-up appointments with your doctor.
You may expect;
- Female hair transplant recipients will benefit from a restored, natural-looking hairline with thicker follicles
- Patients will benefit from a quick recovery period because the surgery is very non-invasive.
- The outcomes of a female hair transplant are meant to be permanent.
- Despite the fact that a female hair transplant is a very non-invasive procedure, patients may have minimal bleeding and edema at the extraction site.
- While infections are a very rare consequence, any discomfort can be alleviated with prophylactic medicines.
- After a female hair transplant, individuals may develop folliculitis, which is an inflammation of the hair follicles.
- Patients may notice a loss of sensation in the treated areas of the scalp.
You will also;
- You will use medical-shampoo
- A medicated shampoo has a one-of-a-kind blend of nutrients and medical-grade biological stimulants.
- You will get morphogen therapy
- This is a nutrient serum containing scalp vasodilator therapy that will enhance blood supply and other necessary elements to the poor hair bulbs.
- Bio stimulants and Injectable Growth Factors
- Growth factors derived from the patient’s own blood can be injected into the scalp, reviving dormant hairs and reducing ongoing anagen hair loss or the advent of “shock hair.”
To sum up, although patients’ recovery times and stages may vary, there are some things that they can expect. Due to graft removal, the patient has a small hole in the donor area immediately following the treatment. As the hair grows, that will close in a few days and look like nothing was done in a week. There is sometimes a small inflammation in the donor location that can continue for a week or two following the treatment. But, it is not a big deal because if there is no pain, no gain!
How Much Does Female Hair Transplant Cost?
For the females who desire to have a hair transplant, the prices of the prominent countries in Europe and US are here;
The pricing list of these countries;
USA: Depending on your needs, the cost of a female hair transplant in the United States ranges from $6400 to $13000. If additional operations are required, you may be charged a price.
Spain: The average cost of a female hair transplant operation in Spain is around 6600 Euros, though this varies depending on the doctor’s experience, clinic, and so on.
The Netherlands: Expect to pay around $7000 if you choose the Netherlands for a female hair transplant.
France: The transplantation surgery will cost you $9400 in France.
UK: Clinics in the United Kingdom do this operation for an average of £7200.
Germany: You should have at least €6500 when traveling to Germany with an eye to get a female hair transplant operation.
How much does female hair transplant cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
With all of the technology, experience, and quality that Turkish clinics deliver, most people are surprised at how affordable hair transplantation procedures are in Turkey, especially compared to other Western countries such the UK, all over Europe, and the US where they can cost as much as $30,000 USD. In Turkey, prices start from just $2,000 USD (approx. 1,660 EUROS)for around 3,000 grafts with a whole range of add-on services included.
Female Hair Transplant in Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir
Female hair transplant in Istanbul Hair transplantation for women can be challenging because female baldness styles are more diverse than male hair loss styles. Nonetheless, if the conditions for hair density are met, an educated and skilled surgical employee can achieve the goal with high efficacy. On the other hand, despite finally reaching the goal, there may be side effects and risks. Istanbul is the best city in Turkey so you can get the best female hair transplant here.
Female hair transplant in Antalya women, like men, can benefit from FUE hair transplantation to increase density or lower their hairline. Our clinic’s manual implantation methods can achieve a very high density of implantation and provide excellent results.
Female hair transplant in Izmir It has long been recognized that hair loss affects both men and women. In Izmir, we have high quality medical facilities that will allow you to address this easily and affordably. The cost of this procedure has no effect on its quality, so you can now afford to get the hair transplant you desire. Your self esteem will return as you enjoy full, healthy hair. This treatment is available whether your hair is thick or thin, and it is also extremely beneficial to your self esteem.
All inclusive female hair transplant package:
- Accommodation (3 nights stay in a 4-star hotel)
- VIP transfers (Private car. From the hospital to the hotel, then to the hospital, and back)
- Translator service if needed
- Painless Local Anesthesia
- MicroFUE maximum density pre-operation haircut
- PRP Treatment Medications
- Post-operative care essentials, such as shampoo, lotion, special hat, neck pillow, pain killers, aspirin, antibiotics, etc.
- PRP therapy to stimulate better hair growth.
Why is woman hair transplant in Turkey cheap?
Turkey is the most popular country in all kinds of hair transplantation and plastic surgery, and it is easier to receive a woman hair transplant in Turkey, at a much cheaper cost.
- One of the big factors to a cheaper cost, Turkey supports the domestic manufacturing of any goods and products over importing, As a result, it eliminates shipping, logistics, and customs costs from the final pricing stage. This same concept contributes to low health care costs and surgery prices in Turkey.
- In the United States or the United Kingdom and Europe, average salaries play a major part in what can truly be called ‘low cost’ here in Turkey, and not only income, but the cost of living is higher.
And that can answer why a woman’s hair transplant is cheaper in Turkey. It’s a matter of understanding how the world works. The low prices have everything to do with the economy and nothing to do with’ the quality’.
How to choose the best clinic for a woman’s hair transplant in Turkey?
If you are already coming to Turkey, you may also go to the best clinics to get your woman hair transplants, a significant consideration for choosing the best clinic is that first, you have to look at their website online and read the customer review and, secondly, you have to know the expertise of your physician who conducts your procedure.
And we provide you some of the main factors, to help you choosing Istanbul Turkey’s best clinic for hair transplant:
- Dedications and Commitment
- Consistent Results
- affordable hair transplant
A high hair transplant cost does not guarantee you the best results, you must know hair transplantation restoration procedures and costs and know what applies to you.
And do not go for fake advertisements-make research by yourself. Find the center with affordable hair transplant over the internet and then enquire personally.
Female Hair Transplant Reviews in Turkey
Where do women often perform hair transplants in Turkey?
As Turkey is thriving with hair transplantation and many other cosmetic operations, clinics and centers spread throughout the country from the capital city of Ankara, Izmir and the well-known beach city of Antalya, all of whom can take care of hair transplantation to other basic cosmetic operations. However, the popular Istanbul still serves a greater role and service and thrives on bringing more tourists to medical tourism.
And, in other words, although other cities in Turkey provide women’s hair transplants or any hair transplant in general, Istanbul should be your first choice.
Female Hair Transplant Before and After Pictures
Is female hair transplant permanent and worth it?
If you are a female and decide to have female hair transplant surgery, it is natural to want to know if the procedure is lasting and worthwhile.
As a result, hair transplantation is virtually usually a woman’s surgical therapy of choice. In ladies suffering from hair loss, the surgery has a high success rate, and the vast majority of women are quite pleased with the results.
So, if you want a female hair transplant, go ahead and get it!
Is female hair transplant painful?
If you’re thinking about getting a female hair transplant or another type of hair transplant, you might be wondering if it’ll be painful. As the numbing chemical is applied, you may feel some discomfort. Furthermore, you may suffer some soreness as the scalp heals after the surgery, although most people report little to no pain during and after the procedure.
What is the success rate of female hair transplant?
Because the experts who perform tens of thousands of hair transplants get a great deal of expertise, the success rates in hair transplantation are among the highest in reputable hair transplant centers. However, the success rate of hair transplantation varies from instance to case. Aside from skill, there are a number of other elements that influence the success percentage of hair transplant operations. Thus, if you are to get one, you should choose the best clinic for you.
Is female hair transplant safe?
Yes, it is safe, but there is a risk of female hair transplantation, just like any other surgical operation. As a result, hair transplantation is generally viewed as safe. Nonetheless, you may have scalp pain, edema, and inflammation for a minute, hours, or merely a few days following the treatment. But, they all are temporary issues which fade up in time.
Does female hair transplant leave scars?
Scar formation is unavoidable during any type of hair transplant. The procedure must include individually trimming around each hair follicle. As a result, scarring is unavoidable. However, one of the fundamental principles of female hair transplant surgery is the surgeon’s ability to cover or reduce these scars. So, it would be better for you to have reasonable expectations about the procedure and its outcomes.