Breast reduction surgery in Turkey is one of the most popular surgeries because women have back problems related to having big boobs or want to have smaller boobs to have better appearance. Men also prefer breast reduction if they have gynecomastia or bigger boobs than it should be.
They search where to get surgery, and mostly prefer Turkey because breast reduction is more affordable in Turkey rather than USA and UK. The average cost of breast reduction surgery in Turkey is 3450 USD (3300€) which is a cheap option compared to abroad.
Here you can find out and discover getting breast reduction surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, breast reduction costs, our clinic’s patients reviews, before & after photos from the best doctors in Turkey plus all-inclusive packages for male breast reduction (gynecomastia) and female breast reduction.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Breast Reduction Surgery?
Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a treatment that involves the removal of extra breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin in order to obtain a boob size that is more in accordance to your anatomy and to relieve the pain that comes with having large breasts.
Breast reduction surgery might take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks to fully recuperate afterwards. You might have to take two to three weeks off work and will require assistance with housework, caregiving, and grocery shopping.
People have their breasts reduced because having larger breasts might make their bodies uncomfortable, since it is difficult for their bodies to hold weight that is not suitable to their bodies. Along with the physical detriments, there can also be mental consequences of having large breasts since they prevent patients from performing daily activities, such as running, jumping, and so on. Both metaphorically and literally, a weight is lifted off of patients’ chest.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery?
Each year, thousands of women and maybe men undergo breast reduction surgery with an aim to get the desired appearance. You could potentially be a good candidate of the breast reduction surgery.
Here are certain elements of being a good candidates;
- Your overall health is excellent.
- You set reasonable goals for development rather than perfection.
- Your breasts are excessively large in comparison to the rest of your body.
- You are experiencing discomfort, back pain, or other health issues as a result of your abnormally large breasts.
- Wearing a bra with wide straps for at least a year has had no effect.
- Physical treatment for at least six months has been ineffective.
- You are a man whose breast development is stable and whose breast augmentation has not reacted to medicines.
- Physical treatment for at least six months has been ineffective.
Types of Breast Reduction in Turkey
For males with gynecomastia, breast reduction surgery is a possibility. It can also be used to thicken the skin around the breasts if severe weight loss has led it to sag. After an incision, extra fatty tissue is extracted with a knife or sucked out using liposuction. If a lot of tissue had to be removed, the nipples are then relocated.
- Female Breast Reduction
Breast reduction surgery, often called reduction mammaplasty, involves removing extra fat, tissue, and skin from the breasts. Breast reduction surgery may be used to relieve discomfort or attain a breast size that is suitable for your body if you have huge breasts. The effects of this surgery are usually long-lasting.
Breast reduction procedure:
The primary goal of a breast reduction procedure is to assist patients in achieving a breast size that is proportionate to their body while maintaining a natural appearance. Typically, the procedure involves removing excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin through incisions; however, your surgeon may incorporate other techniques, such as liposuction, to achieve a better result.
Before your procedure, you need to get a medical evaluation, and your surgeon will ask you to stop taking certain medications or adjust your current medications, Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding as well as herbal supplements, And Stop smoking well in advance of breast reduction surgery
Breast reduction surgery will typically include the following steps:
- The surgery is typically performed while the patient is asleep. When the reduction is minor, the medical practitioner may choose local anesthesia with sedation.
- Your surgeon will then begin by making an incision around the nipple. The incision is kept straight and vertical until it reaches the breast crease.or a second cut is sometimes made in the crease beneath the breast.
- Excess skin, fat, and glandular tissue are extracted. If necessary, the surgeon may use liposuction to help remove excess fat. Following that, your surgeon will insert stitches deep within the breast tissue to provide additional support.
- And Finally, the incisions in the skin are brought together and closed.
After the surgery, you will be given post-operative care instructions on how to care for your surgical site and medications to apply or take to aid healing and reduce the risk of infection or any pain.
What Can Be Combined With Breast Reduction Surgery?
Normally, breast reduction surgery will provide you with the desired appearance. The primary purpose, on the other hand, is simply to lower the volume and size of the breasts. As a result, a breast reduction surgery will not provide you with elevated breasts or an appealing buttocks. It has no effect on other parts of the body as well. However, because some women want the best results in the shortest amount of time, surgeons mix breast reduction surgery with other aesthetic procedures.
- Breast Reduction and Lift
Breast lift surgery is performed on women in order to combat gravity. Furthermore, ladies must lower the size of their breasts because larger breasts are vulnerable to increased gravitational stress. So it’s a win-win situation. The smaller and more compact the better. Another advantage of having both procedures done at the same time is that the recovery will be as quick as feasible. Instead than going through two recovery periods, patients can only go through one.
- Breast Reduction and Implant Surgery
Breast lift and implants, as well as breast reduction and implants, can be performed in one or two stages. The lift/reduction and breast augmentation are all done in the same surgery in a one-stage procedure. The patient will just require one surgery and recovery period and achieve two goals in one session.
- Breast Reduction and BBL
As you may guess, breast reduction is the process of reducing your breast size and volume, it does no effect on the other sides or parts of the body. For instance, the procedure of breast reduction would not give you butts you have been desiring for a long time. So, your surgeon combines Brazilian Butt Lift operation and breast reduction surgery to give you complete results.
Risks and Side Effects
You will have a very little risk of experiencing any kind of side effect issues when you get a breast reduction surgery with an eye to reach the appearance that you have desired for a long time.
Nevertheless, there are still some risks or side effects of getting a breast reduction operation. Here are some of them;
- Permanent scars
- Extensive and visible irregularly shaped breasts or nipples
- Wound healing issues
- Nipple sensation loss
- Bleeding within the breast tissue
You may also experience;
- Bruising in the breasts
- Irritation on the chest
- An adverse reaction to the anesthesia
- Severe bleeding
- A blood clot growing in veins
Breast Reduction Recovery Timeline
Every patient’s recovery will be different, depending on their personal healing timelines, general health, lifestyle factors, and how well they followed pre-and post-surgical guidelines.
With that in mind, here is a Recovery timeline of what most patients should expect after a breast reduction surgery.
Breast reduction surgery can be done as an outpatient procedure or as an inpatient procedure that requires an overnight stay in the hospital. Patients can expect pain, discomfort, bruising, and swelling during the first few days of recovery, regardless of whether they go home the day of surgery or stay overnight. This is because the breast tissues and incisions have been modified.
Pain medication will be prescribed to assist in the management of discomfort during the recovery process. Drainage tubes may be inserted to assist in the removal of excess fluid and the reduction of swelling.
Drainage tubes are usually removed after a few days if they are used. To keep the tissues in place and decrease tension, the breasts will be bandaged and supported by an elastic bandage or a special bra.
You may still feel weary between the first and second weeks after surgery, especially if you are using pain medication. Allow yourself to rest as much as you need, but continue to walk short distances on a regular basis.
Your body is in the process of healing, which requires a lot of energy. You will notice that your swelling begins to reduce during this time, however bruising may persist.
What to expect after the surgery
- Patients should plan on missing a full week of work after the surgery and may need longer time based on their individual healing time. however, After two weeks, the majority of breast reduction patients are able to resume their daily routines.
- All surgeries result in scarring, however expert plastic surgeons will make sure to reduce the sight and appearance of post-surgical scarring. The majority of scars will disappear with time.
- Your energy will have returned after a month of recovery, and you should be able to resume all of your everyday activities. If you use dissolvable stitches, they should have gone by this time.
- Your doctor will grant you permission to resume exercising or bathe and soak in swimming pools around the fourth and sixth weeks, and you should be able to wear your beloved underwire bra again.
- You’ll be able to sleep on your stomach or side in six weeks, and you’ll have a lot more confidence in your chest strength and range of motion.
Additional tips to consider before your breast reduction surgery:
- For the first 24-48 hours, have a trustworthy helper with you.
- Get lots of sleep and rest.
- For the next two weeks, avoid lifting anything heavy. and For 3-4 weeks, don’t lift anything above your head.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Inflammatory foods that are heavy in salt or sugar should be avoided.
- Avoid applying alcohol or hydrogen peroxide on your incisions.
- As soon as you are able, begin a gentle activity, such as walking
Breast Reduction Surgery Aftercare
To achieve the best results after a breast reduction, you should take care of yourself. And the greatest approach to take care of oneself is to know what has to be done. For instance you may follow the elements below;
- Wear your surgical bra 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the first six weeks after surgery.
- If your breast skin is dry following surgery, use a moisturizer several times per day. Maintain a dry suture region.
- Keep incisions clean and check for symptoms of infection on a daily basis.
- If you see excessive swelling or bruising, especially on one side more than the other, contact your doctor right once.
To sum up, you should anticipate to feel exhausted and experience breast soreness after the surgery. To help you get through the first few days, your surgeon will prescribe you an oral pain reliever. You should also avoid heavy lifting and working or studying at a table for long periods of time.
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey?
Turkey is a gorgeous country; which lures a lot of people for many reasons, particularly in the summer.Dr. Bayer Clinics works with the best doctor and top clinics for each plastic surgery operation for you to have best result and experience in Turkey. With their affordable prices, smiling and well-trained health staff and surgeons, Turkish clinics offer the best choice for you.
What you will have, if you choose the clinics in Turkey;
- A chance to combine a holiday with cost-effective cosmetic surgery treatments
- New appearance
- Cultural awareness
- Maybe some new friends
So, as you can see, there are a slew of reasons why you should choose Turkey as the location for your breast reduction surgery.
Why Is Breast Reduction Surgery Cheap In Turkey?
You’ve probably heard a lot about breast reduction treatments in Turkey, as well as the country’s growing reputation as a destination for all kinds of cosmetic surgery. The low cost of breast reductions and other cosmetic surgeries in Turkey completely changes your perspective and awakens in you a natural desire to learn more about this previously unknown golden opportunity.
|Breast Reduction Price Comparision|
|$ 3450||£ 8500||$ 7475||€6.375||7500 CAD|
Is it safe to have a breast reduction in Turkey?
Many people from abroad come to Istanbul, Turkey to get breast reduction surgery. On the other hand, people may also think whether having surgery abroad is safe or not. You can assure that getting breast reduction in Turkey is safe because the procedure of operations is implemented and audited strictly because of the health ministry system and surgeons are experts in their area.
Best Breast Reduction Surgeons and Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
The reasons why breast surgery is cheap in Turkey;
- Domestic medical equipment usage in operations
- Differences in purchasing power parity
- Government subsidies
- Competition between the clinics
How Much Does a Breast Reduction Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
The minimum cost of a breast reduction surgery in Istanbul, Turkey is $1800, while the maximum cost for the surgery is $5450. So, we can see that the patients who desire to get a breast reduction surgery should have $3450 in their pocket.
Prices may differ from one city to another. For instance, while you can get the surgery for $2400 in Istanbul, you may have get it $4000 in Izmır. The main reason is that fluctuation is the competition between the clinics and their experiences of course.
When these prices are compared to clinics and other countries that offer the procedure, it is easy to see the difference, which Turkey provides with its international experience and medical service, as well as surgery packages that include a variety of other services in addition to the procedure such as airport transfers, translation, and more.
All Inclusive Breast Reduction Surgery Packages in Turkey
Average all-inclusive package price for a breast reduction surgery is 3450 USD or 2500 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
Breast Reduction in Turkey Before and After Photos
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see breast reduction surgery results, before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Breast Reduction Reviews in Turkey
Does Health Insurance Cover Breast Reduction?
If you are having breast reduction surgery to alleviate physical problems such as back discomfort or skin problems, some insurance companies will cover a portion or all of the cost. Before surgery, your surgeon can assist you in gathering the necessary information and measurements to send to the insurance provider. It normally takes them about a month to accept or decline the request. Then, you can easily decide on what to do.
Is a breast reduction worth it?
Breast reduction is usually harmless and results are great when done by a skilled cosmetic surgeon. You will have the appearance of your dreams after the operation. As a result, if you have sufficient financial backing, it is well worth it.
How many cup sizes can you go down with breast reduction?
The amount lose after a breast reduction depends on a number of variables. These include how much size you need to remove, the nature of your breasts, and the cutting method utilized. You should anticipate to decrease one or two cup sizes on average.
Do breasts sag after breast reduction?
Breasts alter with time as a result of nature. Your breasts will drop significantly less than they would have prior to surgery since they are smaller, but aging and gravitational impacts cannot be totally eliminated. So, the answer is partly yes.
How long does breast reduction take in Turkey?
Breast reduction surgery generally takes 3-4 hours. The recovery process may take around 2 to 6 weeks. You must stay in Turkey for at least four days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
What size breast do you need for a reduction?
This is dependent on your body type and the bra brand. Many females who get a reduction move from a D cup to a C cup; hence, D cups are considered usual sizes for breast reduction. Also, the amount of weight lost following a breast reduction is determined by a variety of factors. These factors include the amount of weight you need to lose, the shape of your breasts, and the reduction procedure used. In general, you should expect to lose one or two cup sizes.