Matthew McConaughey has been acting since the early 1990s and is one of Hollywood’s most successful famous actors. His breakthrough role was in the comedy film “Dazed and Confused,” which became an instant fan favorite and featured his renowned catchphrase “alright alright alright,” which is still used until today.
Since then, Matthew McConaughey has continued to expand his acting career, starring in films such as “Interstellar” “The Gentlemen” and winning an Academy Award for Best Actor for his stunning performance in “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Matthew has been one of Hollywood’s most successful and well-known A-listers since the early 1990s, so he’s attended all of the red carpets and all of the awards shows, and he’s been in the public eye for a long time, which is why there are rumors that he’s getting a hair transplant.
Today in this article, we’ll look at whether or not these rumors are true and read along to find out more.
Did Matthew McConaughey Actually Get a Hair Transplant?
Matthew McConaughey has been a cultural icon in Hollywood since the 1990s, and there are photos of him from the 90s show him experiencing typical male hair loss. Matthew’s hair appeared to be getting better and better over time, leading to speculation among the media and fans that he had undergone a hair transplant.
In his most recent photos, the empty regions seen in previous images have entirely vanished. Hair transplantation, according to many experts, is the reason for this. On the other hand, McConaughey has never been a fan of hair transplantation claims. Has the celebrity’s hair been transplanted, though?
Well, Matthew did not deny the change in his hair. He did admit in an interview that he was struggling with hair loss during the 90s, but he did not agree to the hair transplant accusations; Matthew mentioned that his hair growth is due to him taking better care of his hair and using topical medications for hair loss for a long time.
Our specialist, however, could not agree with Matthew’s opinion after looking at his photos because the hairline was receding, and there were empty spaces in his forehead area, indicating that the hair follicles that were there are now dead. Aside from a hair transplant, no product or medication can solve this problem.
We’ll never know the real reason for McConaughey’s hair growth, but at 51, he’s still looking as good as ever.
What to Consider Before a Hair Transplant?
Before getting your hair transplantation, Here are some things to consider:
- It’s critical to set reasonable goals for yourself. A transplant will not give you a full head of hair if you don’t have much hair to begin with. The thicker and denser your hair is, the better the results would be.
- In general, thick, light-colored, or grey hair produces better results than thin, dark-colored hair.
- It might take up to nine months for the hair to take its final form and get the full results.
- Take into account the cost. Cosmetic surgery does not usually qualify for reimbursement from private health insurance companies. If hair loss is caused by burns or trauma, hair replacement surgery is considered a reconstructive treatment and may be covered by health insurance. Inquire about any potential out-of-pocket expenses with your surgeon.
- Surgical complications are more likely in smokers. If you are serious about having surgery, you should quit smoking two weeks before the procedure.
And Following hair transplant surgery, you may require additional medical care. You will be ready to go back to work in 2-5 days , and your result will be seen in max a year
After a Hair Transplant Procedure
How you feel after surgery is determined by the degree of the procedure. Following the procedure, you can expect:
- Swelling and bruising
- Numbness is a possibility.
- Discomfort, throbbing, and ache
- A squeezing sensation in the scalp
- Using a bandage (a pressure bandage may be worn for one or two days)
- Tiny scabs on the scalp’s treated areas
How Can We Help?
Don’t be concerned if you want to get a hair transplant like Matthew McConaughey, especially if you have long hair and are worried about the final results of the procedure. Don’t worry. You can get your hair transplant in Turkey for a cheaper cost with the DHI method without having to shave your hair prior. If you’re not familiar with hair transplants or DHI hair transplants, take advantage of our free 5-minute consultation to learn more and receive your hair loss diagnosis. Click here.