Abdominal etching surgery in Turkey is one of the most popular surgeries because having a six pack by doing sport is very difficult and it takes a long time. Also, some people experience loose skin because of losing weight. Abdominal etching surgery gives those people a permanent solution to have better looking.
Turkey is one of the best countries for abdominal etching surgery because the cost of the surgery is much more affordable than the USA and UK. The average cost of abdominal etching surgery in Turkey is 3100 USD (2950€) which is a cheap option compared to abroad.
People have a chance to get the best abdominal surgery results while having the best surgery abdominal etching experience with affordable prices in Turkey.
Here you can find out and discover getting abdominal etching surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, abdominal etching, our clinic’s patients reviews, before & after photos from the best doctors in Turkey plus all-inclusive packages for 3d abdominal etching (high definition abdominal etching), 4d abdominal etching, and laser abdominal etching.
Our all inclusive abdominal etching surgery package includes transportation, 5 star hotel, translators, post-op follow up, all medications, preoperative tests.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics have native European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Abdominal Etching Surgery?
A unique tumescent liposuction method is used for abdominal etching. In this type of cosmetic surgery, the fatty layer beneath the skin is removed and sculpted throughout the operation. Then, the patient’s tightened abs are meticulously marked before the surgery. Stitches are created inside the natural contours of the stomach throughout operation. As a result of this, scarring is reduced.
Following abdominal etching, the recuperation time is relatively brief and comfortable. Compression garments must be worn for three to six weeks after surgery and should only be removed while showering. During recovery, patients may feel some soreness, edema, and soreness, but this should reduce within a few days to weeks, depending on the patient.
Individuals get this procedure because abdominal fat makes them feel anxious about themselves, which has physical and psychological consequences. Their natural abs are swelled up forward and a realistic ‘six-pack’ is generated with this cosmetic surgery.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Abdominal Etching Surgery?
The first question to find the answer for you is whether you are a good candidate or not, so you should pay attention following criteria:
- People who get any form of liposuction must be in good enough health to properly withstand anesthesia.
- Abdominal etching, like any surgical operation, has the potential of complications. A healthy person who does not smoke, has no life-threatening health concerns, and is not obese is a perfect candidate for abdominal etching.
- Abdominal etching works best for persons who are less than 30% overweight and have healthy muscle and skin tone. When considering the results of abdominal etching, you should also consider your age and the suppleness of your skin.
Types of Abdominal Etching Surgery
3d Abdominal Etching (High Definition Abdominal Etching)
- High-definition liposuction or abdominal etching is an excellent approach to improve overall abdominal definition. Some people’s genetic constitution prevents them from achieving the chiseled abdomen look they desire. To help those patients, 3d abdominal etching, a form of liposuction treatment, will thin the leftover fat on top of the stomach muscles and highlight the natural break points in the wall. The contour lines that arise help to provide the appearance of a muscular abdomen or “six pack.”
4d Abdominal Etching
- While all of the liposuction treatments have similar goals, 4D sculpting and “abdominal etching” tackle fat removal in slightly different ways. 4D employs VASER LipoSelection to decrease fat while revealing your natural abdominal definition, whereas “abdominal etching” entails employing liposuction along muscular lines to create the impression of more defined abs. As a result, unless performed by a cosmetic surgeon with excellent competence, the latter has a reputation for producing “fake” looking abs.
Laser Abdominal Etching
- With laser-assisted liposuction, our plastic surgeon can give you a six-pack. The fat is selectively removed to better define the underlying abdominal muscles. Tummy tuck is used to enhance already developed abdominal muscles or to give the impression that you have spent hours in the gym.
Abdominal Etching Procedure
The abdominal etching process is comparable to regular liposuction, but there is one significant difference. However, your abdominal etching treatment will take around an hour on average, And the surgery will involve the following steps:
- Your doctor will mark the regions that are being molded and enhanced while you are standing up. You’ll be ready to lie down and prepare for surgery after you’re satisfied with the anticipated result.
- Following that, your body will be wrapped in a foam bandage that matches the drawing on your body. and, depending on your condition, your doctor will advise you to undergo a general or local anesthetic.
- The skin on your stomach will become numb as the doctor makes incisions, or ports, to access and remove the fat deposits. A scalpel and a cannula pump will be used for this procedure. And the ports will remain open until the procedure is completed in order to drain fat, fluid, and blood from your body.
- Finally, your incisions will be closed and. A compression garment is placed around your abdomen to ensure that the belly begins to heal, and the foam dressing that was applied prior to surgery remains in place underneath the compression garment.
As the anesthesia wears off and the fat removal operation is completed, you will be required to wear the compression garment until your doctor gives you the all-clear to remove it, which is usually 4 to 6 weeks. you’ll be able to see the complete results of your abdominal etching surgery after 2 to 5 months.
What Can Be Combined With Abdominal Etching?
Abdominal etching, also known as six-pack liposculpture, is a procedure that enhances existing abdominal muscles by eliminating parts of the fat layer on top of the muscles. The surgeon will mark the patient’s body where their abs are placed, allowing them to skillfully remove fat in a way that produces the illusion of a six pack or whatever accentuation the patient desires without the rigors of exercise. Incisions may usually be made at the belly button, making them completely undetectable. Nevertheless, the procedure is combined with another operation to give the patient the best results. For instance, Brazilian butt lift.
- Abdominal Etching and BBL
The act of combining two surgeries gives you better results in one recovery period and in one session of surgery. As both of the procedures of abdominal etching and Brazilian but lift surgeries are primarily for cosmetic desires, to combine them would be better in terms of having the dream body at one time.
Risks and Side Effects
There are various risks that you should be aware of before going to a clinic for surgery. In terms of these risks, abdominal etching surgery is not an exception.
You may experience;
- Problems in breathing
- Pain in the abdominal area such as in your tummy or legs
- Scar issues
- Poor conditions in healing
- Extra wounds
- Cramps or pains in the stomach
- Irritation in the skin
- Extra skin tissue in the scar’s edges
You should also know that;
- You may not be able to go to work for 3 to 5 weeks.
- You may have some difficulties while you are driving or doing the other things that you could easily do in your normal routine.
Abdominal Etching Recovery Timeline
Abdominal etching is extremely comparable to regular liposuction in terms of pre-surgery preparation, recovery time, and treatment needs.
However, an Abdominal etching produces considerably more visible and significant outcomes than standard liposuction.
- After your abdominal etching procedure, you can expect a mild amount of discomfort.
- Swelling and bruising in the treated areas is more than normal, which is a frequent adverse effect. Within the first week, the discomfort will subside.
- Your surgeon’s medical team will provide you detailed advice on how to care for yourself at home.
- You’ll need to avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting for a while. The majority of patients can return to work within a week.
- Finally, six months after you’ve given yourself enough time to recover, you’ll be able to see your etched abs.
What to expect after the surgery
You’ll be able to notice the complete effects of your abdomen etching surgery after 2 to 5 months. You should be able to see your abs and a tighter, more toned-looking stomach as the swelling reduces and your skin begins to adapt to its new shape.
It takes time to recover from abdominal etching. You may need to wear a compression garment right after the surgery to ensure that the cosmetic surgeon’s work seals and heals properly.
2 weeks following abdominal etching, you should be ready to resume most of your routine activities.
You can start exercising as soon as 5 days after surgery, although this will depend on your exact procedure.
In any case, don’t undertake any strenuous exercise until your doctor says it’s okay. Crunches and planks are examples of exercises that work the ab muscles.
With Abdominal Etching, you can achieve long-term results, but there are some limitations. The effects of this treatment can be wiped out by weight gain or pregnancy. Furthermore, the natural aging process of your body means that your abs may not be as distinct and apparent in the future as they are immediately following the surgery.
Additionally, you should be aware that abdominal etching, like any other cosmetic surgery, has risks and side effects. While these are quite rare, the following are some of the most common risks to be aware of:
- bumpy skin or irregular healing
- skin discoloration
- nerve and blood vessel damage
- fluid accumulation
- anesthesia bruising or headaches
Abdominal Etching Aftercare
It takes time to recover from abdominal etching. You may need to wear a compression garment immediately following the surgery to ensure that the plastic surgeon’s work seals and heals properly. Then, after 2 or 3 days staying at the hospital, you will be sent home.
You will be looking after yourself at this time. You can follow the following elements to care for yourself.
- Patients will have bruising, swelling, and some pain during liposuction recovery, which can be alleviated with adequate care and medicine. To combat these concerns, you should drink plenty of water and walk short distances.
- Postoperative patients, on the other hand, should limit their exercise and avoid lifting weights heavier than ten pounds or exerting any pressure on the abdomen area.
To conclude, you will be in control for a while and after the body has had enough time to recuperate, the full results are usually noticeable within six months.
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey?
Turkish clinics are the greatest option for you because of their low prices, friendly and well-trained medical personnel, and surgeons. If you are thinking about getting any type of cosmetic surgery, including abdominal etching, you need at least look into clinics in Turkey, and then you will be in agreement with us in terms of picking there.
Clinics in Turkey will be your desire and wonderland due to their low prices and expert people. Because the country serves as a link between Europe and Asia, you can experience both cultures in one location.
To summarize, while there are numerous reasons why you should choose Turkey as the location for your surgery, there is not a single issue that suggests otherwise.
Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics works with the best doctors and top clinics for each plastic surgery operation for you to have the best result and experience in Turkey.
Why Is Abdominal Etching Surgery Cheap In Turkey?
Although there are various reasons for the low cost of cosmetic operations in Turkey, the main reason that Turkish clinics can provide these to you is the currency exchange rate. In other words, the dollar’s and euro’s power.
Nonetheless, there are a number of other reasons why the clinics can function at significantly lower costs as compared to European facilities.
Here are the some of them:
- Government subsidies
- The competition between the clinics for money and fame
- Domestic material usage in operations
|Abdominal Etching Price Comparison|
|$ 3100||£ 6500||$ 8075||€5.750||10600 CAD|
Is it safe to have an abdominal etching in Turkey?
Abdominal etching is a fat removal surgery with reshaping of the tummy, and many people prefer Turkey for this surgery. The reasons for that are basically; experienced surgeons, affordable prices and strict health system policies. If you consider having abdominal etching surgery in Turkey but have hesitations of safeness, we can sincerely say that having abdominal etching surgery in Turkey is safe. We can say that because lots of people choose our clinic to have this surgery.
Best Six Pack Operation Surgeons and Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
How Much Does an Abdominal Etching Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
In Turkey, the minimum price which clinics offer you for an abdominal etching operation is $710 while the highest price is $7000 for the surgery. It would not be wrong to say that you should have roughly $3500.
Furthermore, fees can vary depending on the clinic’s fame, experience, and geographical location. For example, if the clinic has a sea or Bosphorus view, it may be more expensive and difficult to schedule a medical procedure there. But, if the clinic is in the inner part of the country, it is very likely to find cheaper clinics.
To sum up, you will need approximately $3000 or $4000 in your bank account for an abdominal etching operation in Turkey.
Abdominal Etching in Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir
Abdominal etching is a cosmetic procedure that allows people to create the appearance of the muscular abdomen more quickly and accurately, which is formed by sports exercises. The fat in the abdomen is removed using the Vaser liposuction technique, and the surviving fat is arranged to reveal the muscles. The most popular location and procedure is abdominal etching in Istanbul.
The recovery period following a tummy tuck is relatively short and painless. Compression garments should be worn for three to six weeks following surgery and should only be removed when showering. Patients may experience some soreness, edema, and soreness during recovery, but this should subside within a few days to weeks, depending on the patient. Abdominal etching in Antalya is a place where you can both have this procedure and exhibit it. In other words, it is possible to have both surgery and a vacation.
People undergo this procedure because abdominal fat causes them anxiety, which has both physical and psychological consequences. This plastic surgery causes natural abdominal muscles to swell forward, resulting in a realistic six pack. With abdominal etching in Izmir, this process is very simple. But the real successful transaction is in Istanbul.
All Inclusive Abdominal Etching Surgery Packages
Average all-inclusive package price for an abdominal etching surgery is 4000 USD or 2900 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
Abdominal Etching in Turkey Before and After Photos
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see abdominal etching surgery results, before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Abdominal Etching Reviews in Turkey
Does Health Insurance Cover Abdominal Etching?
In most cases, abdominal etching surgeries are not covered by insurance companies, if the surgery would be done with a cosmetic aim. Nevertheless, if you are suffering from back pain or if you have certain difficulties in walking or standing still on your feet, it becomes a medical necessity to get an abdominal etching surgery. So, the health insurance companies examine the patients’ situation. If they decide it is a medical need, they cover the surgery costs.
Is abdominal etching permanent?
Yes, ab etching is seen as a long-term solution. That’s because the fat deposits destroyed in surgery are unlikely to be replaced by your system. People who get six-pack abs, on the other hand, must exercise regularly and a steady diet and exercise.
Can abdominal etching be done with a tummy tuck?
A mini tummy tuck can certainly be included in abdominal etching. Thorough removal of the excess fat is followed by the formation and reduction of flesh underneath the belly button to reach the optimum belly contour.
Is abdominal etching painful?
Because abdominal etching is a noninvasive process that doesn’t affect your muscles, you can continue to non-strengthening activities the next day. Your recuperation may include some swelling and edema, but this is common, and most individuals suffer hardly any discomfort.
How long does abdominal etching take in Turkey?
Abdominal etching surgery generally takes 1 to 5 hours, and the recovery approximately takes 10 days to 2 weeks. You must stay in Turkey for at least six days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
Does abdominal etching feel real?
Yes, abdominal etching feels real. Abdominal etching is a treatment for removing excess body fat that can allow you to get a flat belly without looking like you’re in a training program. Abdominal etching, also known as six-pack liposculpture, is a cosmetic surgery treatment that can help you attain a flat, sculpted stomach. In general, if you are the ideal fit and take appropriate care of yourself, the results of the operation can be excellent.