If you are considering getting a forehead reduction, also known as hairline lowering, Turkey would be the best place with its experienced surgeons and reasonable pricing. Namely, it is a cosmetic procedure that minimizes the size of the brow by pushing the hairline one to two inches forward. It can be combined with hairline lowering surgery and a hair transplant to thicken the hairline and conceal the surgical scar. So, if you desire to get a new appearance the procedure and Turkey are two brilliant options for you.
The average cost of Forehead Reduction Surgery in Turkey is between 3000-6000 USD (2850-5750€) which is the cheapest option compared to abroad. Here you can find out and discover getting Forehead Reduction in Istanbul, Turkey, forehead reduction surgery costs, our clinic’s patients reviews, before & after photos from the best doctors in Turkey plus all-inclusive packages for a Forehead Reduction Surgery in Turkey.
What Is Forehead Reduction Surgery?
Forehead reduction surgery is a brand new technique that gives you the appearance that you have been desiring for a long time with minimal pain.
Forehead reduction, also known as hairline lowering, is a cosmetic operation that reduces the size of the brow by moving the hairline forward one to two inches. It can be combined with hairline lowering surgery and a hair transplant to thicken the hairline and conceal the surgical scar. To sum up, forehead reduction surgery will cause very little or even no discomfort, and you may only suffer slight soreness the first evening following surgery, which can be eased with pain relievers.
Who Is a Good Candidate For Forehead Reduction?
If you are considering getting forehead reduction surgery soon and may desire to know a good candidate or not. Here are the results for you;
- People who have recently undergone a hair transplant treatment and seek to enhance their hairline.
- People with high hairlines who want to decrease them.
- Those who have recently had a brow lift and want to move their hairline forward.
- Patients with thick hair that is disproportionate to their hairline height.
- Those with low or thick brows who desire to improve their face proportions.
- Individuals who have a broad forehead and wish to shorten it.
Forehead Reduction Surgery Types
Forehead reduction surgery modifies not just the soft tissues of the face but also the skeletal structure of the skull. The goal is to give you a feminine appearance on the face. As you may have guessed, the bone is cut at some degree and it alters your appearance.
It is done, on the other hand, by lowering your hairline, which is a cosmetic technique used to shorten the length of the brow.
As a result, if your hairline, brows, or other features make your forehead appear excessively large for your face, you may be an excellent candidate for this surgery if you are ready to undergo a cosmetic procedure.
Furthermore, it should be noted that;
- While forehead reduction surgery reduces the height of the forehead and may alter the appearance of the brows, but it does not always raise the brows. If necessary, a second treatment referred to as a brow lift is often performed concurrently with the hairline lowering surgery.
Forehead Reduction Procedure
You may be wondering how the surgeons work and what they do during the procedure because at some point you may be nervous to get any kind of cosmetic procedure, especially if your appearance will change permanently.
So, if you’re wondering how the process is carried out or at least want to know about it for a further knowledge, these are the steps that your plastic surgeon will take and follow during the procedure:
- A surgical skin marker will be used to mark the hairline and area of the forehead that will be excised. Great care is used to ensure that the hair follicles and nerves are not damaged by the cut along the hairline.
- A local anesthetic is used to numb the entire forehead, from the hairline to just above the brows.
- The pretrichial incision is made along the designated area of the forehead and hairline.
- The surgeon will gently separate the skin from the connective tissue beneath it and cut out the region marked for excision.
- After that, the higher incision is pulled down to join the forehead incision. This closes the gap and makes the brow shorter.
- The skin is sutured together in such a way that scar formation is reduced, and the scar is nearly completely hidden by the hairline after hair regrowth.
As a result, at the point that you consult the clinic with and aim to get the surgery, the surgeons examine you and decide on the best technique for you and then operate.
Risks and Side Effects of Forehead Reduction
You may be wondering if the procedure has any kind of side effects or if it will bring you any kind of problem after the surgery.
Here are certain risks and side effects of the forehead reduction surgery;
- Bruising both during and after surgery
- General anesthesia side effects
- Anesthesia (general or local) allergies
- Infection in the location of the incision
- Nerve injury at the site of the incision
- Numbness at the surgery site
- Hair loss in the area where the hairline was shaved
- Scarring that develops after the incision heals.
On the other hand, the advantages of the surgery out grades over the risks and side effects when you find an experienced surgeon.
Recovery Timeline of Forehead Reduction
The recovery period and the things you will experience afterwards the surgery is an important topic.
Here are the things that you may experience throughout the recovery period;
- Following the treatment, you should expect some swelling and discomfort.
- Because of swelling and bruising, the skin around the neck and chin may feel very tight.
- If you have face drains in your neck to prevent blood and fluid buildup, a doctor will normally remove them after a day or two.
- A doctor may advise you to apply antibiotic ointment to any incision sites. For a few days, they will normally advise avoiding the sun or obtaining excessive amounts of water on the face and chin.
- The recuperation period is determined by the surgical approach employed by your doctor. This is normally a few days to a week before returning to work after chin liposuction. You may not be able to return to work for two weeks following a neck lift.
Why Should One Choose The Clinics in Turkey for Forehead Reduction Surgery?
If you’re thinking about getting a forehead reduction, you might be wondering where to go or which nation to go to.
At that point, Turkey will be waiting for you with experienced surgeons and clean operating rooms. You can also combine your vacation with medical vacation in large cities of the country. Yes, you might be wondering how this is possible, but when it comes to Turkey, you should be prepared for anything.
Turkey would be the best choice because;
- The clinics in Turkey are modern and technologically advanced.
- The surgery rooms are cleaned every minute of the day and night.
- The doctors have so much experience that you will be hard pressed to find a doctor anywhere in the globe that can compete with them.
- There are various tourist sites throughout the country’s south, west, east, and north that will make your day.
Why Is Forehead Reduction Surgery Cheap in Turkey?
You may have heard about the inexpensive pricing offered by clinics in Turkey for cosmetic operations. If you’re wondering how and why, look no further;
The first reason for Turkey’s low prices for any form of cosmetic surgery is economic, not quality. The use of domestic medical devices lowers costs, allowing surgeons to provide you with inexpensive prices. Furthermore, due to exchange rates, the general cost of living in Turkey will be fairly low for you if you come from a country where the currency is the dollar or the euro.
Finally, general salary costs in Turkey are lower than in Europe. As a result, qualified plastic surgeons’ professional services are more reasonable. So, if you are planning to get forehead reduction surgery soon, you should consider visiting Turkey as a destination.
Is It Safe to Have a Forehead Reduction in Turkey?
Yes, all types of cosmetic surgery are safe in Turkey since the health care workers and doctors are so experienced that no other can compete with them.
On the other side, you will be welcomed in the cleanest operating rooms in the world because the requirements are so tight that even the smallest sanitizing issue would result in the clinic being closed and the surgeons unable to operate.
Finally, the large number of patients who select Turkey as a vacation each year has helped the surgeons improve their talents by practicing and performing their arts. So, a lot of experience equals a lot of success and satisfaction in the end.
Forehead Reduction Surgery in Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir
Whether you are looking for a forehead reduction surgery or a hair transplant, Turkey is one of the best places for cosmetic treatment. The country has experienced surgeons who are known for their talent. In fact, a large number of patients from all over the world visit the country every year for their medical treatment. In addition, the country offers high-quality treatments at affordable prices.
Forehead reduction surgery in Istanbul is a relatively safe operation. However, you should take special care to avoid strenuous activities during the recovery process. You should also follow your surgeon’s instructions. You should not pick at scabs and keep your head elevated.
Forehead lift surgery in izmir is performed by accredited clinics, so the operation is safe and extremely cost-effective, the price will vary from clinic to clinic.
Prices in Antalya are higher than in Izmir and Istanbul because there are not many clinics in Antalya, which is seen as a holiday region, and the prices in the clinics that are available are very high, all-inclusive package options are limited and hotel prices are high.
Istanbul is one of the most ideal cities for this procedure. Although the prices are lower than Izmir and Antalya, there are all-inclusive packages that you can shape according to your wishes, including VIP transportation and hotel accommodation service.
How Much Does a Forehead Reduction Surgery Cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
As you may guess, the price of any surgical procedures varies greatly depending on a number of factors. Forehead reduction surgery candidates should be ready to pay between $3,000 and 6,000 for the treatment in Istanbul, Turkey. On the other hand, the cost of the operation might be influenced by your surgeon’s level of experience and reputation, the city in which the surgeon performs medicine, and the procedure’s intricacy. So, you might expect to pay more if your operation necessitates advanced methods or additional preparations.