Spinal Disk Herniation
Hair Transplant Turkey: Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Istanbul
DR.Bayer Clinics, which was founded by DR.Yetkin Bayer and has been performing medical aesthetics, orthopaedics, and dentistry applications, particularly hair transplantation, for a long time, is dedicated to providing health services that meet national and international standards.
Our clinic strives to provide qualified solutions for the aesthetic needs of many domestic and international patients by incorporating New Generation clinical/aesthetic technologies into practise standards at the same time as the rest of the world.
Physicians, dentists, aesthetic specialists, and qualified health personnel required for the delivery of health services work in our clinic under the direction of Dr.Yetkin BAYER. We are working hard to ensure that everyone can take advantage of our services, which are compliant with Turkey’s and the European Union’s health protocols.
We work with the World Clinic Vision
DR.Bayer Clinics serves patients not only from Turkey, but also from all over Europe and the world. The vision of best converting our country’s health potential into national benefit is extremely important to us.
Hair Transplant Surgeons & Specialists In Turkey
Kuruçeşme, Ahmet Adnan Saygun Cd. 69 B, 34345 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
+90 545 692 04 44
Turkish Hair Transplant Techniques in Turkey
To provide a natural and successful hair transplant surgery , Many clinics in Turkey use modern and innovative hair transplant technologies such as FUE, Sapphire, DHI, Oblique canal opening, Mega Fue, Natural Hair Transplant, Micro FUE or Steam cell hair transplant And for some patients, a combination of two unique techniques.
Here are a basic overview of each Hair transplant techniques in Turkey for you if you considering one soon:
- FUE hair transplant is the most common and best method of hair transplant. With FUE Hair Transplant, hair grafts are individually extracted from the donor areas, and these grafts are then implanted into the receiver area, prior to Fue, A hair transplant required a more complicated strip extraction method (FUT).
- DHI hair transplant is a more advanced hair transplantation procedure in which hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area of the body using a high-quality extractor pen called choi pens before being put directly on the balding parts of the head.
- Micro Fue transplants typically have one to four hairs and are either made purposely or as a by-product of trimming micro grafts to size. Most surgeons who conduct mini grafting and/or micrografting employ simple magnification or the naked eye to prepare the grafts and do not use microscopes.
- Sapphire Fue hair transplant is a type of FUE hair transplantation in which cutting-edge sapphire blades are used to open the channels (incisions). It offers a more comfortable procedure with sapphire-made blades that are less invasive, resulting in less tissue damage and a faster recovery for patients.
- Stem cell hair transplant , takes a small skin sample from which hair follicles are collected rather than removing a significant number of hairs to transplant to the area of hair loss. The follicles are then replicated in a lab and implanted back into the scalp in the areas of hair loss.
Hair Transplant Procedure in Istanbul, Turkey
Turkey is the most successful and well-known country for all cosmetic procedures and the best country to perform hair transplants.
- After your consultation is completed, your hair transplant is scheduled. Your flight is booked. The following steps will be simple. All you have to do is relax and follow the pre-surgery instructions provided by your specialist in Turkey.
- Your VIP transportation, as well as an English-speaking guide, will be waiting for you when you arrive at Istanbul airport from your country.
- Then it depends on your arrival time; in some circumstances, patients arrive early in the morning and are brought straight to a hotel to rest for a few hours before being transported to the clinic; if not, you will be picked up the following day for your scheduled transplant.
- In Turkey, a hair transplant surgery takes about 3 days for the whole process; the first day is for the operation, which takes about 6 to 8 hours to complete. Depend on the operation such as facial, crown or full head ( mega ) hair transplant.
- Your second day is to rest and even enjoy some outside time or go shopping and visit historic sites in the city.
- The third day will be your washing day, and you’ll return to get your first hair wash after your transplant;
However, depending on the number of grafts, which is usually 3000 or 4000, it may take longer. Also, what procedures are you having done, such as FUE, DHI, robotic, or stem cell, To provide you with the best possible experience and results, Your hair transplant journey in Turkey will be supervised from the moment you arrive in Istanbul until you safely depart.
Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey in 2021
|Type of operation||price in US dollars|
|Body Hair Transplant ( BHT)||1800 dollars||3000 dollars|
|Beard Transplantation||1800 dollars||3000 dollars|
|Hair transplant for men||1500 dollars||3000 dollars|
|Hair transplant for women||1800 dollars||3000 dollars|
|Cultivation using Choi pens and OSL fusion||2000 dollars||3500 dollars|
|Cultivation using only Choi pens||1800 dollars||3200 dollars|
|VIP Hair Transplant ( With Dr. Yetkin Bayer )||2500 dollars||4000 dollars|
How much does a all-inclusive hair transplant package cost in Turkey?
The average cost for the all inclusive hair transplant package is $ 3,000 , the minimum is $ 2,000 and the maximum is $ 4,000. And all inclusive hair transplant price includes;
- Accommodation (3 nights stay in a 4-star hotel)
- VIP transfers (Private car. From the hospital to the hotel, then to the hospital, and back)
- Translator service if needed
- Painless Local Anesthesia
- MicroFUE maximum density pre-operation haircut
- PRP Treatment Medications
- Post-operative care essentials, such as shampoo, lotion, special hat, neck pillow, pain killers, aspirin, antibiotics, etc.
- PRP therapy to stimulate better hair growth.
- Aftercare services for up to a year to make sure everything is going well
Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews
Dr. Yetkin BAYER is one of the most experienced Dr. in the hair transplanting field. I found him via reddit forum and trust him.I highly recommend his delicate work to anyone needing a hair transplant. Excellent price and elit work performance.
Was superb very professional the service from the drivers to the hotel and most importantly the doctor did everything he said and more was very pleased with the staff also friendly and polite till ı left istanbul to go Germany. I would highly recommend Dr Yetkin to anyone! thankyou! again!
Hair transplant from arriving at leaving perfect. From the doctor to the person who helped carry out the treatment they were just perfect they put you at ease as soon as you arrive. I would recommend this clinic 100%. I had no problems whatsoever and the aftercare is brilliant. Every day since I came back to the UK they have asked for photos to make sure everything is good
The clinic itself was fantastic. I am very happy with my choice of Dr Yetkin Bayer. The results so far are great, I’ve been keeping in touch with the clinic sending pictures of my progress and they are there to answer any questions I’ve had about the recovery. The facilities were very impressive. The staff were very attentive, they were very focussed on me and ensuring they did a good job.
FAQ About Hair Transplant in Turkey
Is Turkey good for hair transplants?
Without a doubt, Turkey is one of the best choices in the world for hair transplant operations. Reasonable prices, excellent service in world-class clinics equipped with cutting-edge technology, and high-quality. Making Turkey an excellent choice for medical tourists looking for the best hair transplant trip plan.And, Leading Turkey to rank 3rd best country for hair transplantation in the world.
Is it safe to get a hair transplant in Turkey?
Certainly, and there are no fraud or smoking mirrors behind the hype that you see on clinic websites and social media. It would have been local news in your country by now if Turkey didn’t offer real solutions to thousands of hair transplant patients from all around the world.
You can visit Turkish cities such as Istanbul, Antalya and Izmir for tourism or medical purposes.
What is the best place in Turkey for hair transplant?
Dr. Bayer Clinics, Lead by Dr.Yetkin Bayer whos one of the veterans surgeons in the hair transplantation field in Istanbul ,Turkey with over 23 years of experience.
Dr. Bayer clinic offers a wide range of high quality hair restoration treatments and methods, That are designed to produce solely natural results, The clinic has performed more than 6000 successful operations, And it’s a very considerable place!
Why Turkey is best for hair transplants?
Hair transplantation has become one of the most prevalent cosmetic treatments in the globe over the last decade. Choosing Turkey for your hair transplant is a wise decision for a variety of reasons. In Istanbul, Turkey, there are several high-performing hospitals and doctors offering high-quality procedures at very cheap prices with the same quality service in USA, Canada, UK or Ireland.
Not to mention all the additional services you’ll receive: accommodation , Vip pick-and-drop, and many more.
How much does hair transplant cost in Turkey?
The average cost of a hair transplant in Turkey is $1,400, a minimum cost is $,1000 , And the maximum cost is $4,000, however depending on the extent of your hair loss, the procedure you’ll take, and the quality of the clinic and its team.
Note that you can take this operation with the same quality of service around $20,000 in The US, UK or most of the European countries.
Why are hair transplants so cheap in Turkey?
As some might think, Turkey has recently thrived in the aesthetic field due to the cheap cost they offer, but the reality is, there are reasons for having an acceptable cost.
Turkey supports the domestic manufacturing of any goods and products over importing. As a result, it eliminates shipping, logistics, and customs costs from the final pricing stage. the other one, general salaries are lower. Thats why Turkey offers best price for hair transplant in the world.
How long does it take to get a hair transplant in Turkey?
A hair transplant in Turkey takes about 3 days; the first day is for the procedure, which takes about 6 to 8 hours to complete, and the second day is for you to rest; the third day is for what’s known as a washing day when you return to get your first hair wash after your transplant; however, depending on the number of grafts and procedure type you undergo, it may take longer.
Why Turkey is famous for hair transplants?
Turkey is famous for hair transplants because it provides luxurious all-inclusive packages at a low cost, as well as outstanding medical care for men and women traveling overseas for any type of hair transplantation. Especially patients come to turkey for hair transplant from USA, CANADA and UK.
Deciding to undergo a hair transplant surgery can be a life-changing matter. However, once you’ve made your pick, make sure the clinking you choose is best-rated and has good reviews from previous hair restoration patients.
Can Hair Transplants Go Wrong in Turkey?
Although it is extremely uncommon for a full hair transplant to fail, a minor proportion of the implanted follicular units may fail to take roots and thus fail to generate healthy hair growth. Although there is a distinction between a “failed” transplantation and one that fails to satisfy a patient’s goals, the reason is of small relief to an unhappy patient. For example, the placement of the hair roots may be patchy; therefore, the patient may not be happy. Luckily, people who have had a “failed” hair transplantation or who have had something go wrong with their hair transplantation can fix any concerns or correct any scarring difficulties.