The majority of people who want rhinoplasty have a similar concern. They believe that their nose is excessively large and that it does not complement their facial shape. The treatment that they almost always get is known as a reduction rhinoplasty. This is a rhinoplasty that reduces the size of the nose. A large nose is distinguished by the presence of a large hump, wide nasal bones, a bulbous nasal tip, and/or a wide nostril position. Nevertheless, there is no single method or technique for reshaping noses. So, one of these methods is ultrasonic rhinoplasty.
It simply is using ultrasonic saws and files with great precision allowing the surgeon more control over contouring and cutting the nasal bones. In other words, piezoelectric inserts (PEI) have the ability to act selectively on bones and hard cartilage while avoiding soft tissues such as skin, mucosa, and fragile cartilages such as the upper and lower lateral cartilages. Importantly, the fracture lines formed by PEIs are extremely exact, eliminating the potential of radiating fracture lines that might occur with standard rhinoplasty devices.
The main purpose of this method is to reduce surrounding trauma, surgical bleeding, surgical bruising, swelling, and pain from a rhinoplasty treatment while simultaneously achieving a more correct cosmetic finish.
In conclusion, the ones who have bleeding issues or vulnerable to severe pains because of their nerve system are the first candidates along with the patients who just want more precise results.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Piezo-Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty?
Piezo ultrasonic rhinoplasty, commonly known as ultrasonic rhinoplasty, is a novel technique in which surgeons operate on the nose without using a hammer and chisel. That is, the healing period will allow you to complete your tasks with a lesser chance of unintended stress and soft tissue damage.
Patients receive this surgery to have their nose altered rather than the significant removal of tissue that is so common in earlier rhinoplasty procedures. As a result, many prefer it to keep their nasal bridge while also correcting their nose. On the other hand, in some cases, patients must have this surgery because they are prone to infections or have bleeding problems. If you are not an individual who do not have these problems, you may have a chance not to get this surgery but if you have, you should re-examine it one more time.
To sum up, there may be certain reasons that you may have need a piezo- ultrasonic rhinoplasty to have a correction on your nose whether your purposes are cosmetic related or not.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty?
Those who qualify for Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty are:
- Individuals who need a nasal bone removal or alteration
- Those who need bony hump minimization, modification of bony distortions or abnormalities, and shortening of the skeletal middle vaults
- Those who do not need changes to the nasal tip and bone, which are generally applied with stitches and patches. As a consequence, this type of nose job is not appropriate for tip operations.
- Patients who do not use tobacco products
- Those who do not drink or stopped drinking alcohol
- Individuals who do not use drugs
- Those who have realistic expectations about the surgery and the outcomes
In this surgery, the ultrasonic rhinoplasty device is used, which is a novel gadget that contours the nose by using sound waves. This reshapes the nose and smoothers out any humps. Unlike traditional rhinoplasty techniques, ultrasonic rhinoplasty solely impacts the bones, causing no extra tissue damage. There is less damage to the nose, resulting in less bruising and swelling. Because of this procedure, there are less issues with tissue and bone repair.
You will have experience;
- Less pain.
- No scar.
- Less bruising and swelling.
- Shorter recovery period after the surgery because your bone will not be broken.
- No tissue damage.
- Less damage on your facial line.
On the other hand, it may be a little bit more expensive than the traditional method, nevertheless, it will worth it!
Furthermore, if you meet the following criteria, you will be considered a candidate for the procedure:
- If you wish to change the shape of your nose.
- Being at least 18 years old.
- If you have realistic expectations about what the procedure can accomplish.
- When you physically and psychologically fit.
- You should be a nonsmoker or at least you should be able to quit smoking before the procedure, after the procedure, and during the recovery period.
Thus, with the advancements of the twenty-first century, many receive this surgery to have the nose and, as a result, the appearance they have desired for a long time. Keep in mind that having realistic expectations and knowledge is a highly delicate subject. You should also consider which clinic to visit.
Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Recovery Timeline
The primary advantage is the improved precision provided by the piezotome or PIEZO instrument, and the results of ultrasonic rhinoplasty are consistently better when compared to standard open rhinoplasty.
Because of the ultrasonic approach for open rhinoplasty, patients will experience reduced bruising and swelling during the healing phase.
To properly recover, you may need to take up to one week off work. This varies from person to person and is dependent on the type of work you do. Patients who have traditional rhinoplasty frequently need to take two weeks off work.
When compared to traditional rhinoplasty, the ultrasonic rhinoplasty procedure causes less bruising and swelling following surgery.
in the same way that any other rhinoplasty treatment During the recovery period, it is recommended that you sleep in an elevated position with many pillows to assist reduce any swelling that may develop. To avoid any touch with the nose, it is advisable to sleep on your back rather than your front or sides.
While surrounding facial swelling subsides in 1-2 weeks, nasal swelling can last up to a month. Over the next 1-1.5 years, the nose will continue to recover.
Additionally the first few months after the surgery., It’s advisable to stay out of the sun, When you’re out in the sun, wear a hat, seek cover, or use sunscreen to protect your nose from sunburn.
What to expect after the surgery
- Because an open rhinoplasty approach is used during ultrasonic nose job surgery, there will most certainly be severe facial swelling and bruising. To support the underlying nasal structure, an external splint will be worn for one week after surgery. While the swelling in the surrounding area of the face will go down in 1-2 weeks, the swelling in the nose might linger up to a month. Over the next 1-1.5 years, the nose will continue to heal. As soon as the cast is removed, makeup can be applied.
- After your rhinoplasty treatment, you should rest for at least a few days to help with pain management. and For at least the first four weeks, heavy exertion should be avoided.
- After 7-10 days, the bruising should start to fade.
- Although a stuffy feeling is usual for the first week following surgery, an ultrasonic rhinoplasty treatment is associated with very minimal postoperative discomfort.
- Your splint will be removed, as well as the little sutures at the base of your nose if you have an open rhinoplasty. 6 weeks after your procedure, you may be scheduled for a follow-up appointment.
Risks and Side Effects
PIEZO Rhinoplasty, also known as Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty, is a breakthrough procedure that has revolutionized the medical field by letting surgeons produce more precise nasal outlines and carve bone without breaking it. Piezo technology is highly sensitive, allowing alterations to the bone to be accomplished without inflicting harm to the surrounding skin. After Piezo Rhinoplasty, patients experience much less discomfort, redness, and edema, as well as considerably shorter post-operative rest. Yet, this type of rhinoplasty is not without its downfall, and, here are the possible side effects:
- Unbearable pain
- Excessive loss of blood
- Altered sensation
- Tissue damage
- Imbalanced look
- Asymmetry in the nose
- Difficulty in smelling
- Wet eyes
What’s the Difference between Traditional and Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty?
Traditional rhinoplasty, in other words nose job, is a surgical procedure performed on the nose to improve facial harmony, the proportions of the nose, and its functions as a result of structural problems in the nose.
On the other hand ultrasonic rhinoplasty is the process of reducing the size of the nose or reshaping it with the help of ultrasonic saws and files.
So, as you may guess, there are some differences between them.
First of all, the ultrasonic rhinoplasty instruments are powered by ultrasonic waves that vibrate the tip of the tool, cutting extra bone that causes humps while in the bones are forcibly scraped and chiseled away in classic rhinoplasty methods. As a result, the difference on the technique enables to work on even the thinnest and most brittle bones for a better cosmetic outcome with ultrasound technology.
Furthermore, an open rhinoplasty approach will be employed during an ultrasonic rhinoplasty for improved exposure and visualization during operation. An incision will be made directly beneath the nasal tip at the columella. The nose will next be retracted backwards while being careful not to incise the medial crura, the cartilage that divides the nostrils. With the specialized ultrasonic instruments, the flap will be elevated off the nose for optimum exposure, and work can now be done to reshape the nasal tip, bridge, nostrils, or septum repair. To scrape, shape, and smooth the nasal bone, several tool tips can be utilized.
That means, once the procedure is completed you will have more precision and less surrounding tissue trauma.
How much does Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty cost in Europe?
With so many excellent alternatives available, deciding where to go for cosmetic surgery can be difficult. So, the patients who would like to choose the best option for themselves. While doing so, they consider a variety of factors such as qualification, expertise, and the services provided, and, of course, cost.
Starting from the bottom, the costs in Europe are like;
- Turkey is one of the least expensive countries in the world for ultrasonic rhinoplasty surgery. The costs there start at around £2,100.
- Croatia is also regarded as one of the top places in the world to receive a nose job. Its capital city, Zagreb, is becoming increasingly popular among people seeking to change the size or form of their nose. Similarly, the costs for the surgery are so reasonable there, starting at about £2,900.
- The Czech Republic is largely regarded as one of the greatest places in the world for rhinoplasty surgery. You should budget roughly £2,500 for the nose job you will take.
- Lithuania is one of the greatest countries for a nose operation because of its inexpensive prices, with prices starting at around £2,800, modern facilities, and competent surgeons. The country has gained notoriety for its high-quality facilities and experience in caring for overseas patients.
- Poland should not be forgotten as a top destination for rhinoplasty surgery. The Polish healthcare system has become one of the greatest in Europe, thanks to a combination of highly qualified doctors and cutting-edge technologies. You may expect to pay around £3,400.
- Germany has long been at the forefront of medical advancements, and rhinoplasty surgery is no exception. Similarly, the prices are also good, you can expect to pay around £4,000.
- With rates ranging from £4,000 to £7,000, the United Kingdom remains one of the top countries for rhinoplasty.
How Much is Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey?
The average cost of piezo ultrasonic rhinoplasty surgery in İstanbul, Turkey is 3000 USD, the minimum cost is 1500 USD and the maximum cost is 4500 USD. Prices may differ for different cities such as Istanbul, Antalya and Izmir.All-inclusive package for piezo rhinoplasty will cost you around 3500 USD in Turkey.
Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Reviews in Turkey
Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty in Turkey Before and After Photos
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see ultrasonic rhinoplasty before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Does Health Insurance Cover Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty?
A piezo rhinoplasty, which is just the standard term for an ultrasonic rhinoplasty, is a specific category of rhinoplasty that skips the need of tools to modify the nasal structures. It is indeed common for candidates to ask if their insurance will cover it.
Many various plastic surgery operations, including Piezo Ultrasonic rhinoplasty, are regarded optional. When a rhinoplasty treatment is performed primarily for fashion reasons, it is usually not paid by health insurance.
Is ultrasonic rhinoplasty good?
When shaping the nose with ultrasonic rhinoplasty, there is more accuracy. There is also less cellular damage. Furthermore, the outcomes are more consistent and realistic. Furthermore, recuperation is quicker, thus the response given to this question is generally yes.
Is ultrasonic rhinoplasty surgical?
Yes, it is a surgical procedure. An open rhinoplasty approach will be employed during an ultrasonic rhinoplasty for improved visibility and clarity. Columella cut will be performed just below the nasal tip. The bone can be scraped, shaped, and smoothed with a variety of blades.
Is ultrasonic rhinoplasty safer?
Yes, it is incredibly safe, and doctors see it as a lifesaver. The remodeling of the nasal cartilage with the shaking power of ultrasound waves is the basis for operation. It’s doesn’t harm the nearby region because it is hypersensitive to bone tissue.