Eyebrow lift surgery is one of the most popular surgeries because more women want to have a younger and more attractive look. Eyebrow lift surgery is a permanent solution for that.
People mostly prefer Turkey to have this operation because the average cost of eyebrow lift surgery in Turkey is 2450 USD which is a cheap option compared to abroad.
Here you can find out and discover getting eyebrow lift surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, eyebrow lift costs, our clinic’s patients reviews, before & after photos from the best doctors in Turkey plus all-inclusive packages for lateral eyebrow lift (temporal eyebrow lift), inner eyebrow lift, and endoscopic eyebrow lift.
If you are curious about recovery process after eyebrow lift surgery, there are tips to consider in this blog. Also, you can read our other blog posts or contact us to get information in detail. Do not forget that healing process is as important as choosing the best clinic or best doctor to get best eyebrow lift!
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Bayer Clinics have navite European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Eyebrow Lift Surgery?
A brow lift, also described as a forehead lift, helps smooth wrinkling, relieves the wrinkles of forehead, and restores the young appearance of the brows. Your doctor may use an endoscopic incision or a coronal incision to execute the procedure. The collagen and muscle surface of the skin can be modified with an endoscopic incision, removing the cause of noticeable wrinkles and pockmarks in the forehead.
The coronal incision, on the other hand, is made through the hairy skin from ear to ear around the top of the head. After that, the skin on the forehead is raised, and any muscle adjustments can be made with direct vision. The mark left by a coronal brow lift is well hidden beneath the hairstyle.
People get eyebrow lift because eyes with low eyebrows may give off a sorrowful vibe and they want higher eyebrows that noticeably lift up their eyes and offer them a more youthful and neater look.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Eyebrow Lift?
Creases and aging marks between the eyebrows as well as on the forehead can cause a person to seem exhausted, elderly, or furious. Applicants for brow lifts frequently believe they require eyelid lift surgery to correct drooping above the eyes. However, a visit with a doctor can make them recognize that a brow lift is a more important part of managing such difficulties.
People who suffer from the following issues are usually excellent fits for brow lift procedure:
- Drooping brows
- A weary or furious expression
- Parallel lines running around the top of the skull
- Between the brows, there are deep furrows.
- Top lids are big and bulky.
Eyebrow Lift Types
- Lateral Eyebrow Lift – Temporal Brow Lift
A temporal brow lift, also known as a lateral brow lift, small brow lift, and micro forehead lift, is a cosmetic surgery that is less invasive than a traditional brow lift. It just has one little incision hidden in the hair, and the outer third of the brow and forehead is elevated utilizing telescopes. This operation can be recovered from in a weekend.
- Inner Eyebrow Lift
Inner brow lift surgery, as the name implies, focuses on the inner (medial) region of the brows. It has the ability to move alone or in conjunction with the lateral section of the frontalis. A full brow lift is produced by combining the frontalis, pars medialis, and frontalis, pars lateralis muscles.
Endoscopic brow lift is a more sophisticated approach to traditional brow lift surgery. It is basically the method in which surgeons utilize lighted telescopes to operate through small incisions hidden within the scalp. Because the incisions are so little, you can enhance the attractiveness of your eyes with little downtime using this approach.
Eyebrow lift procedure
The techniques used to lift eyebrows vary depending on the results you want. The location of the incisions and the resulting scars will be determined by the technique used by your surgeon.
Before your procedure, Certain medications will be avoided. Like aspirin, anti-inflammatory, and herbal supplements, as these can cause excessive bleeding. Also If you are a smoker, your surgeon will advise you to stop smoking before your procedure and during your recovery period.
And your eyebrow lift procedure will include the following steps:
- Often general anesthesia is not required for an eyebrow lift, so you may receive an IV sedation or local anesthesia to start your procedure
- Your surgeon Then, proceed with the planned type of eyebrow technique :
- Endoscope: Your surgeon will use a tool that is inserted through small incisions created in the hairline. This allows the tissue and muscle beneath the skin to be adjusted, so removing the source of noticeable wrinkles and furrows in the brow.
- Next, The surgeon will conduct the browlift through if you are using a coronal incision technique, which will be performed, with a small incision from ear to ear over the top of the head within the hair-bearing skin. And The skin on your forehead is then lifted, and any muscle adjustments can be done under direct vision.
- Finally, for both eyebrow lift techniques, the incisions will be closed using, Removable or absorbable sutures, skin adhesives, and Special clips.
Within a few weeks, swelling and bruising will have subsided, revealing smoother forehead skin and a more youthful, rested appearance.
What Can Be Combined With Eye Brow Lift ?
A brow lift is a cosmetic operation that raises the brows. It is also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation. A brow lift improves the appearance of the forehead, brow, and the area around the eyes by raising the soft tissue and skin of the forehead and brow. And, if it is needed and desired, surgeons can combine your brow lift surgery with upper blepharoplasty and facelift. The reason behind this is to give you better and quicker results.
- Brow Lift and Upper Blepharoplasty
Brow or upper blepharoplasty is typically performed in tandem with blepharoplasty to provide further top face and periorbital rejuvenation. Upper blepharoplasty is traditionally performed by meticulously excising lax and excess skin, muscle, and herniated fat, and because brow lift operates on the same principles, combining the two would be easier and more successful.
- Brow Lift and Facelift
Face-lifting is a method that can be used in conjunction with other operations. That instance, doctors may offer to operate in more than one location in order to give you with the best possible care. Let us think about it. What if you had a raised and taut face but droopy brows? Yes, it is a bad scenario. So the surgeon mixes these two surgeries to give you the greatest smile and facial appearance.
Risks and Side Effects
Just like other cosmetic procedures, an eyebrow lift surgery may result in unwanted consequences. The following are some of the uncommon brow lift side effects:
- Stitches that need to be physically removed by your doctor, instead of disappearing naturally
- Discomfort or dehydration of the eyes, as well as difficulties with the eyelids
- Incongruity of the brows
- Loss of hair and a raised hairline around the cuts.
- Hematoma, which is a deposit of blood under the skin caused by bleeding under the skin.
- Face nerve damage resulting in trembling, paralysis, or pain
- Inflammation, agony, and scars
- Poor recuperation
- Skin thinning and uneven skin contours
Eyebrow Lift Recovery Timeline
After Your eyebrow lift it may take 10 to 14 days for the wound to completely heal. When it’s time, your sutures or clips will be removed. After 10-14 days, patients should be able to return to work and do routine activities.
Of course, recovery times will vary depending on the individual, but for most people in excellent health, any visible swelling or minor bruising will go away within the first few days.
You’ll see a light dressing over your brow area when you wake up from surgery; this will be removed in one or two days. A drain tube may be inserted to remove any excess blood or fluid, which helps to minimize swelling.
Two to three days following surgery, you may shower and wash your hair with a light soap that we will recommend. There may be minor swelling or light bruising around the eyes. Within the first week to ten days, this should subside.
All swelling should have gone down three weeks following surgery. Any incision scars are usually not obvious, but they can be easily hidden with hair or cosmetics until the wound heals.
Almost all of your routine activities, such as exercising and work, should be possible to continue. It will take a few weeks for the surgery to resolve with the final results appearing in about 6-8 weeks.
What to expect after the surgery
Even though you will appear presentable in public, the healing process will take many weeks as the swelling subsides and the incision lines refine and fade. And it could take months for you to fully heal.
The outcome of your surgery depends on you following your doctor’s instructions.
During the recovery process, it’s critical to avoid applying too much strain, swelling, abrasion, or motion to the surgical wounds. Your doctor will provide you with specific guidelines for self-care.
For as long as your surgeon recommends, you should keep your head elevated and avoid intensive exercise. and On the operating area, avoid using ice or heat.
In addition, Your surgeon will give you particular instructions, which may include:
- How to care for the surgical site and drains
- Medications that can be applied to the skin or taken orally
- Look for specific problems at the surgery site or in your overall health.
- When should you see your plastic surgeon again.
Eyebrow Lift Surgery Aftercare
Every person will have a different recovery experience, depending on their health, age, the breadth of their surgery plan, and other considerations. Regardless of these distinctions, every patient should follow a consistent set of do’s and don’ts after an eyebrow lift. Keep in mind that these are only suggestions but crucial for a quick and easy recovery.
- Keep your head elevated on at least two cushions after operation. Flex your feet and legs 3-5 times every hour while awake in bed.
- You can apply the drops every 30 minutes if necessary to keep your eyes moist and pleasant.
- Excess and intense activity should be avoided for a period of three weeks. Throughout that time, maintain your pulse rate below 100 beats per minute and do not lift more than 10 pounds.
- Do not take alcohol or consume tobacco products.
To summarize, not only is the surgeon accountable for the operation’s success, but you are also in control of your own healing period; do your best!
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey?
- When you come to Turkey, you will not only find very experienced eyebrow lift surgery doctors, but also a lot of tourist places. This means you will like your experience in Turkey both culturally and health wise.
- Turkey is a beautiful country that is also close to several countries, including countries in Europe, Asia, and Middle East. For the more distant places, there are many flight options, so it is easy to travel to Turkey within a few hours of flying.
- Healthcare professionals are welcoming, warm and friendly towards their patients. In addition, clinics in Turkey are clean, hygienic and cheaper than in other countries. Healthcare professionals are welcoming, warm and friendly towards their patients. In addition, clinics in Turkey are clean, hygienic and cheaper than in other countries.
- Dr. Bayer Clinics works with the best doctor and top clinics for each plastic surgery operation for you to have best result and experience in Turkey.
Why Is Eyebrow Lift Surgery Cheap In Turkey?
You’ve certainly heard a lot about eyebrow lift surgeries in Turkey, as well as the country’s burgeoning reputation as a destination for cosmetic surgery of all kinds. The inexpensive cost of brow lifts and other cosmetic operations in Turkey radically alters your perspective and arouses a natural desire to learn more about this previously unknown golden chance.
The following elements are the main reasons for these low prices;
- Domestic medical equipment usage in operations
- Differences in purchasing power parity
- Government subsidies
- Competition between the clinics
|Eyebrow Lift Price Comparision|
|$ 2450||£ 4565||$ 5490||€4.900||6900 CAD|
Is it safe to have an eyebrow lift in Turkey?
You can have eyebrow lift safely in Istanbul, Turkey because the Tukish healthcare system is very advanced and welcoming to foreigners. In addition to that, many patients from abroad choose Turkey to get eyebrow lift surgery. So, we sincerely say that getting eyebrow lift surgery in Turkey is very safe.
Best Eyebrow Lift Surgeons and Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
How much is a brow lift in Turkey?
In Istanbul, Turkey, the average cost of an eyebrow lift is $2450, with a minimum of $1300 and a maximum of $4200. In other cities such as Ankara, Antalya, and Izmir, prices may vary.
The cost of eyebrow lift surgery in Turkey depends on a number of factors, including;
- The experience of the doctor
- The procedure used.
Nevertheless, when comparing these prices to clinics in other countries that offer the procedure, you can see the difference.
In conclusion, Turkey offers international experience and medical care, as well as surgical packages that include a variety of additional services in addition to the procedure, such as airport transfers, translation, and more.
All Inclusive Eyebrow Lift Surgery Packages
Average all-inclusive package price for an eyebrow lift surgery is 2950 USD or 2160 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
Eyebrow Lift in Turkey Before and After Photos
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see eyebrow surgery results, before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Eyebrow Lift Reviews Turkey
Does Health Insurance Cover Eyebrow Lift?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, soothes wrinkling, relieves eye bags, and restores the young appearance of the eyebrows. It’s understandable if you’re concerned about whether your insurance will cover the expense of such a procedure.
Although most health insurance policies do not pay brow lift operation or its risks; however, many cosmetic surgeons provide customer funding sources, so it is up to you to do investigations.
How long does an eyebrow lift last?
You may experience the outcomes of your browlift for 10 to 12 years in general. Surely, some people may be pleased with the outcome of a browlift for a longer duration. The length of your procedure will be determined by factors like your habits.
Can a brow lift fix hooded eyes?
The answer is yes. Brow lifts are for people who have low, “hooded” eyebrows and who have experienced brow drooping as they get older. Without undergoing eyelid operation, a brow lift may renew the look of the eye region.
Is an eyebrow lift worth it?
A brow lift is a surgical procedure that lifts and smooths the brow to give it a younger look. It also decreases the appearance of lines and wrinkles between the eyebrows. The answer is yes, because you’ll look fresher and be happy.
How long does eyebrow lift take in Turkey?
Eyebrow lift operation generally takes 1 to 2 hours, and the healing process may take 10 to 14 days on average.You must stay in Turkey for at least four days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
Dr.Yetkin Bayer is an Award-winning Hair Transplant Surgery Specialist, Completed his studies at T.U. Faculty of Medicine, Then Continuously served Medical Aesthetics Surgeries in the United States For Ten Years. Dr. Yetkin Bayer founded Dr. Bayer Clinics which Operates And Serves Plastic & Aesthetic and Hair Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey