Let’s imagine that both your best friend and you decided to have a rhinoplasty operation. After the big day, the days pass and you start to see the final outcome. However, sadly, you realize that although your friend is constantly smiling to see the result, you didn’t achieve your goals. Well, there are different reasons for this kind of a problem.
Regardless of whether the doctor employs a set of the identical or comparable processes, each rhinoplasty is, in several respects, tailored to the specific demands of the person. Similarly, resulting from interactions with surrounding face shapes, one style of nose will seem substantially varied on different people.
Furthermore, stylistic standards for what is pleasant, lovely, and so on will change substantially from individual to individual. A competent surgeon will respect the patient’s guidance and her or his unique beauty as closely as conceivable when performing rhinoplasty without jeopardizing the ultimate outcome.
It is indeed probable that a surgeon has a lot of expertise in addition to his or her skills, whereas the other has not. Simply looking at the before and after images, it’s simple to understand it. As a result, you should carefully consider your alternatives. The most crucial key in obtaining a decent rhinoplasty is picking the proper operator.
Know that every patient is unique and each method used for patients’ nose is also unique because surgeons form your nose with harmony to your face; therefore, it is normal that outcomes vary.
How to get the best results after rhinoplasty ?
It can be disheartening to learn that you won’t be able to brag about your fresh facial look for several more weeks after you’ve eagerly awaited the moment of your rhinoplasty. So, you might want to get the best look you can. As you’ll wait anyway, why not get the greatest results?
People must maintain the healing phase after the rhinoplasty treatment is performed to enable the nose and adjacent tissue to recuperate. While it’s true that great things happen to people who wait, and it’s vital not to run fast, there are several things you can do to obtain the best rhinoplasty outcomes.
- First of all, after the surgery, your surgeon will give a thorough plan as well as post-operative directions on which drugs to consume and which behaviours to refrain. It is critical that people properly implement the instructions.
- Provide an ice pack to the oedema in the days after the surgery. Put the compress on the cheeks rather than the nose, as this might cause bones and cartilage to relocate.
- A good, proper nutrition is always beneficial to our health, and a diet rich in protein and vitamins is essential for providing your body with the resources it requires to shape properly.
- Cigarettes should be avoided for two weeks before and after the rhinoplasty treatment. Nicotine restricts blood circulation, making it difficult for your body to heal and raising the chance of problems.
- Lastly, choosing an experienced surgeon is very important to get best results, since if you don’t, you may face various problems, including a revision rhinoplasty.