Chin Reduction Surgery Cost § Reviews in Turkey
Chin reduction surgery in Turkey is one of the most popular surgeries around the world because the chin is a very important part of the face to have an attractive face. There are more demands for this surgery in recent years because social media applications have affected beauty standards, and beauty filters enable people to see how they look if they have a perfect face.
Many people choose Turkey to get the best chin reduction results. The average cost of chin reduction surgery in Turkey is 2292 USD (2195€) which is a cheap option compared to abroad. You can find the price comparison in different countries(Turkey, USA, UK,Canada, Ireland) at the table below.
Of course, price is not the only factor to decide where to have chin reduction surgery. The quality of doctors or clinics is another important factor. You should be careful while choosing the best doctor or the best clinic for you!
Here you can find out and discover getting chin reduction surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, genioplasty costs, our clinic’s patients reviews, before & after photos from the best doctors in Turkey plus all-inclusive packages for double chin reduction, Asian chin reduction, horizontal chin reduction surgeries.
|Language||Turkish (Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics have native European speakers)|
|Visa||is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit|
|Time difference with Europe||3 hours|
|Time difference with the USA||8 hours|
|Medical Tourism Centers||Istanbul, Izmır, Antalya|
|Popular Regions||Alanya, Kemer, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum|
|Best period for the trip||February-September|
|Currency||Turkish Lira (EURO, USD, POUND are also accepted.)|
What is Chin Reduction Surgery Surgery?
Chin reduction surgery, often known as chin shaving surgical procedure, is used to improve the appearance of a prominent or protruding chin. The surgery is usually done under general anesthesia, which means that you will feel no pain during the operation. Either from inside of the lips or behind the chin skin, a tiny cut is made. Then, the chin is molded to the correct form after excess bone is extracted. Finally, sutures are used to seal the opening.
This surgery has a short recovery time and moderate pain is expected for a few days after it. Patients can resume normal activities after two weeks; however, it is recommended that they refrain from intense activity for a minimum of six weeks.
People get chin reduction surgery because a long chin causes them to feel insecure since it creates an old-looking appearance. Having this type of cosmetic surgery will result in a younger look and create a better mental status.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Chin Reduction Surgery?
You may be wondering how people decide on getting a plastic surgery. Or, how they have been evaluated. What is the secret behind being a good candidate for a chin reduction surgery?
Here are the answers;
- In general, you may be a suitable candidate for chin surgery if you are physically well and at a steady weight.
- You have reasonable expectations and clear mind to get what is happening.
- You are not a smoker, and you do not drink much.
- You are disturbed by the way your chin looks.
- You have a too-short chin or lack projection.
Types of Chin Reduction Surgery
- Double Chin Reduction
There is no single method for removing excess fat and tightening neck skin to create a tighter, more structured chin and neck area. A plastic surgeon may recommend neck liposuction, neck lift surgery, or a combination of the two if you have a double chin and want to get rid of it.
- Asian Chin Reduction
In profile, the area of the jaw known as the “angle of the jaw” can be softened to give a more feminine figure. The bone is filed down and a portion of the bone is taken away to reduce the size of the jaw. There is no external scar, since operation is done via sutures within the mouth.
- Horizontal Chin Reduction
The bone is revealed via an incision beneath the chin, and the required volume of excess bone is taken away. Extra muscle and skin are excluded, and sutures are used to firmly reattach them around the lessened chin bone. A posterior strap is essentially performed as part of the horizontal chin reduction.
Chin reduction procedure:
Chin reduction Surgery can be performed on the chin to alter or improve its appearance. And there are two primary types of chin surgery procedures that are commonly performed: chin augmentation and chin reduction.
Before your surgery, your experienced surgeon may ask you to avoid aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, herbal supplements. These drugs thin the blood and may increase the risk of bleeding and bruising. In addition, if you are a smoker, you must stop for at least two weeks.
And In general, your surgery steps will involve:
- in both procedures, The surgeon will begin by making a small incision either inside the mouth or close to the lower lip or under the chin.
- Then the surgeon will then remove the bone at the tip of the chin to remove the excess bone for a chin reduction, however, if your surgery undergoing is an augmentation, your surgeon will place an implant
- Following that, the surgeon will begin to reshape the chin and contour to the patient’s desired shape for both procedures.
- And Finally, once the surgeon finishes the implant placement or the reduction of an excess bone, The incision is closed with sutures.
The procedures steps in chin reduction are not very different for having a chin augmentation and in both treatments Moderate pain is expected for a couple of days, after the surgery. And also Patients can go back to their normal life after two weeks, but it’s recommended to avoid strenuous activities for at least 6 weeks.
Risks and Side Effects
With today’s advanced technology, the risks or side effects of any surgery, including the cosmetic ones are reduced and minimalized. Nevertheless, there are some issues you may get face to face after a chin reduction surgery.
Complications of chin surgery have included;
- Tooth injury
- Sensory loss
- Implant movement asymmetries
- Inadequate wound healing
- Long durations of pain
You should also have an idea about;
- Since, a pair of nerves known as the mental nerves supply sensation to the lower lip and a portion of the chin, you may have some numbness in the lip area.
- You may have movement disorders in the facial area.
Best Surgeons and Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Chin Reduction Surgery Recovery Timeline
You’ll need to take 14 days off work to recover from Chin Reduction surgery, you can’t do anything strenuous during that time. Everyday activities can normally be resumed within two weeks, though physical sports should be avoided for the first six weeks after surgery.
Minor swelling will last for several weeks, but the patient can conceal it with makeup and go about their daily activities. After the bruising and swelling have subsided, the results will be noticeable in about two weeks. However, full result of your chin reduction surgery will take a few months to appear when the swelling is completely gone.
And here’s a short guide of your post-surgery recovery timeline and what to expect.
After chin surgery, most patients will be able to return to work or resume their normal activities in about one week. They must, however, avoid strenuous activity and workouts, and bruising will begin to fade in the second week and maybe completely gone in 10 to 14 days.
The patient may experience some bloody discharge from the mouth during the first few days. This is a common occurrence if the procedure was done through the mouth. Swelling of the face and neck is to be expected at first. To control swelling, the patient should sleep with their head raised for the first few days. For the first two to three days, this can be accomplished by using many pillows under the head or sleeping in a recliner chair.
Ice therapy can be used to relieve swelling around the chin and lips for the first one or two days. In the first week, the patient is encouraged to take short walks at home or engage in modest exercises to increase blood flow.
The lower lip is likely to have numbness for several days after the procedure. Eating can be slightly difficult at first because the muscle activity of the lips will be temporarily altered. The meals on the first day after the surgery should be light in order to minimize chewing.
Your recovery process will be completed in 6-8 weeks, and the final result will be noticeable to patients.
What to expect after the surgery
- Bending over and placing pressure on the chin area with your hand should be avoided for six weeks, and you can wash your teeth normally; however, if implants are inserted through the mouth, caution should be exercised in the incision area.
- And to limit the risk of infection, maintaining proper oral hygiene using mouthwash is essential during the healing process.
- Bear in mind that eating really hot food is not recommended in the early stages of recovery. Eating may be tough at first, but it will return to normalcy over time, so don’t worry.
- In the majority of cases, the surgery’s final outcome will be established after six months. Swelling will most likely remain for 14 days at most, and your sutures will be removed in 5 to 10 days. For the first 5 days, you should stick to a liquid diet. Right after your surgery, you should expect some discomfort, tightness, and numbness.
Chin Reduction Aftercare
A chin reduction technique causes irritation, stiffness, tightness, bruising, and numbness for a week or two after the procedure. For one week, a liquid and soft diet is recommended. After one week, the majority of patients return to work, and after three weeks, you can resume most of their routine activities.
Yet, still you have some caring responsibilities such as;
- For the next six weeks, avoid bending over and applying pressure to the chin area with your hand.
- Maintaining excellent oral hygiene and using mouthwash to reduce the risk of infection is critical during the healing period.
- Remember that consuming hot food is not suggested in the early stages of recuperation, so avoid it.
- Prepare yourself for a liquid diet for a while.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and using tobacco products.
- Drink plenty of water to thin your blood and walk daily in small distances.
Why Should One Choose the Clinics in Turkey?
- You will find not only completely competent experts who specialize in chin reduction surgery in Turkey, but also a plethora of tourist attractions. That means, both culturally and health-wise, you will enjoy your time in Turkey.
- Turkey is a lovely country that is close to many other European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries. There are many airline options for distant destinations, making it straightforward to get to Turkey in a couple of hours.
- In addition, healthcare staff are pleasant, kind, and respectful to their patients.
- Turkish clinics are also neat, very hygienic, and less expensive than those in other nations.
- Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics works with the best doctor and top clinics for each plastic surgery operation for you to have best result and experience in Turkey.
Is it safe to have a chin reduction in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the top choices for chin reduction surgery from around the world. There are lots of patients from abroad coming to Turkey for plastic surgeries and vacation for many years. The healthcare system for foreigners is very improved because of these reasons. So Turkey is safe for having chin reduction surgery.
Why Is Chin Reduction Surgery Cheap in Turkey?
You might be asking why, given such ideal circumstances, a face Chin Reduction surgery in Turkey is so affordable. There are a number of reasons for this situation. The low living costs, taxation, foreign currency, and government subsidies all result in lower prices, enabling Turkish clinics to provide high-quality care at cheap prices. Turkish clinics also offer affordable all-in-one packages that include a number of services that would be more costly if done separately.
|Chin Reduction Price Comparision|
|$ 2292||£ 5750||$ 5449||€6.500||7500 CAD|
How much does a chin reduction cost in Turkey?
In Istanbul, Turkey, the average cost of a chin reduction is 2292 USD, with a minimum cost of 1800 USD and a maximum cost of 3100 USD. Prices may vary between cities such as Antalya and Izmir.
The cost of a chin reduction in Turkey varies based on a number of criteria such as clinics, doctor experience, and procedure performed. When you compare these prices to other institutions and nations that provide the treatment, you can see the gap. Turkey provides worldwide experience and medical care, as well as surgery packages that include a variety of non-treatment services such as airport transfers, translation, and more.
Chin Reduction in Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir
Reduction genioplasty, also known as chin reduction, is a type of plastic surgery used to reshape a pushed out gonion. In patients whose chin is too far forward and too long, surgery is used. The goal is to make patients look more attractive, especially from the side. There is no scar after chin reduction in Istanbul because it is an intraoral procedure.
If the tipping point of your chin has regressed or advanced more than the lips when viewed from the side profile, we can conclude that there is a problem with your lower chin. This chin reduction in Antalya is coming to an end.
Correction of these issues provides functional benefits in addition to aesthetic benefits. If we believe that digestion begins with chewing in the mouth, jaw surgery actually eliminates digestive problems. After aesthetically and structurally resolving this issue, the comments of patients who have had chin surgery are extremely valuable. If you enquire this to Chin reduction in Izmir patients, the reply to you will get is nothing but success. When you do a general research other than these, you will hear that Istanbul is the best city among patients.
All Inclusive Chin Reduction Surgery Packages
Average all-inclusive package price for a chin reduction surgery is 2792 USD or 2050 Pound in İstanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to get prices and learn what’s included in the all-inclusive package prices in our clinic.
Chin Reduction Surgery in Turkey Before and After Photos
You can visit our Instagram page or contact us via Whatsapp to see chin reduction surgery results, before and after photos in Istanbul, Turkey.
Chin Reduction Reviews Surgery
Does Health Insurance Cover Chin Reduction Surgery?
Most health insurance policies do not cover chin surgery or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing programs, so you should make sure to inquire. The main reason why health insurance companies do not cover the procedure of chin reduction it the fact that nearly all of the patients desire to get the surgery for aesthetic purposes. Nevertheless, if you have eating disorders because of shape of your chin, there may be a possibility to be supported by the insurance companies.
Is chin reduction surgery dangerous?
Chin reduction surgery, like any other surgical treatment, has risks that you should be aware of before going ahead with it. The majority of these are the same common concerns, such as bleeding, edema, infections, and disproportion. However, in general, it is a safe procedure.
Is chin reduction surgery painful?
Improved and innovative chin reduction surgical procedures have been developed to reduce the edema and recuperation time. You may experience some irritation and slight ache just after your procedure. You may also suffer tingling and swelling, based on the operation.
What age can you get chin reduction surgery?
In general, cosmetic surgeons avoid performing chin reduction surgery on people under the age of 18 since their bones have not fully developed and there is still progress to be made on the structure and growth of their bones.
How long does chin reduction surgery take in Turkey?
Chin reduction surgery generally takes 1 to 2 hours, and the recovery generally takes a few weeks. You must stay in Turkey for at least three days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
As a young lady, I believe I should have had a prominent jawline, but I don’t. So, starting today, I’ve decided to have one, and I’m having this procedure. Nonetheless, I am experiencing financial difficulties. Nevertheless, I have monetary issues. Thus, I have a question, how much does jaw surgery cost in Turkey?
We have sent you necessary information, you can get in touch with us via +90 545 692 04 44
I have decided to get the surgery but I do not have a lot of money in my bank account. So, I need to learn Chin reduction surgery cost in Turkey. How much does it cost on average? Will it make me feel happy afterwards?