A visit to a cosmetic surgeon is required if you’d like to understand what you can reasonably achieve from the procedure. The outcome of liposuction varies a lot from patient to patient. Imagine that you did not achieve your goals, but your friend did. This is attributable to a combination of important factors, such as the following:
- Physical form or body characteristics, such as the location of fat on your body: There may be more fat in your body than in your friend’s body; therefore, it may be easier to eliminate the fat in your friend. Since you have more fat, it would be risky to suck all of it. When seeing the final results, you may notice more remaining fat in your target area.
- Skin resilience and well-being: Due to smoking, drinking alcohol, poor diet, and so on, you may not be as healthy as your friend; so, you won’t get the best outcomes you can. Also, you may have sagging skin before the procedure; therefore, those sagging parts will appear, which may be irritating for you.
- Absence of surgical instructions: Your surgeon may not have informed you enough about the aftercare, or even if he or she did, you may have not followed his or her instructions. In this case, your results will vary compared to a person who followed the post-operation procedures.
All in all, it is important to be aware of the fact that each person is unique, and their responses to surgical treatments are also unique. So, don’t be hard on yourself.
How to get the best results in liposuction?
There are several things you may do both before and after a liposuction treatment to get the greatest possible results. Begin by choosing a reputable surgeon who is board certified. For optimum health, eat a nutritious diet and exercise regularly, and refrain from smoking or taking any anti-coagulant medications for roughly two weeks before the treatment. If you follow these suggestions after the surgery, you can attain long-lasting effects from liposuction:
- Because your body’s usual response to liposuction is to fill the treated area with fluid, you should wear a comprehension garment after the procedure. Wearing a compression garment after surgery will help the body adjust to its new and improved shape by minimizing discomfort and edema.
- You should eat a balanced meal immediately following the treatment, and you should also drink enough of liquids to stay hydrated.
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine containing beverages.
- Do not smoke any kind of tobacco product during your recovery period.
- Don’t forget to exercise because it’s critical to avoid being inactive during the early stages of recuperation. Walking comfortably will help lower the chance of blood clots, which can develop after any surgery. It will also assist you in feeling healthier and more normal following the treatment.
As you can see, there are several things you should do and avoid in order to achieve the greatest outcomes from your liposuction procedure. You should take care of yourself and pay attention since you are the one who will be immediately affected.
How long after breast augmentation do you see results?
Your ultimate breast augmentation outcomes will be determined by your individual anatomy and how closely you fulfilled your cosmetic surgeon’s post-operative recommendations. Breast augmentation implants usually stabilize after 2 to 3 months of breast augmentation operation. On the other hand, don’t be panicked if your breasts appear asymmetrical for the first month or two. It is very typical for each implantation to adjust at its own pace, resulting in temporally unequal boobs. For the vast majority of females, the end outcome will be proportional, natural-looking breasts that will boost their self-esteem.
Before and After Photos