Recovery & aftercare
Can I go to rain after hair transplant?
Does Rain Affect Hair Transplant and Can I go to rain after hair transplant? You can visit our website for such questions.
Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics · Blog
Clear, evidence-based articles on hair transplantation, recovery and results, written for patients and medically reviewed by Dr. Yetkin Bayer.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Yetkin BayerPhysician · ISHRS member
41 articles
Recovery & aftercare
Does Rain Affect Hair Transplant and Can I go to rain after hair transplant? You can visit our website for such questions.
Recovery & aftercare
Can I use derma roller after hair transplant and When to use derma roller after hair transplant? You can check our website…
Recovery & aftercare
Why do I get pimples after hair transplant and How to treat pimples after hair transplant surgery? You can check our website…
Recovery & aftercare
What to Wear After a Hair Transplant and When Can I Wear A T Shirt After Hair Transplant? You can visit our…
Recovery & aftercare
Is It Safe to Use Nizoral Shampoo after Recent Hair Transplant and When Can I Use Nizoral after Hair Transplant? You can…