Dr. Yetkin Bayer Clinics · Blog

Hair Transplant Guides and Answers from the Doctor

Clear, evidence-based articles on hair transplantation, recovery and results, written for patients and medically reviewed by Dr. Yetkin Bayer.

Dr. Yetkin Bayer

Medically reviewed by Dr. Yetkin BayerPhysician · ISHRS member

Recovery & aftercare

17 articles

Recovery & aftercare

Can I go to rain after hair transplant?

Does Rain Affect Hair Transplant and Can I go to rain after hair transplant? You can visit our website for such questions.

4 min read

Recovery & aftercare

Derma Roller After Hair Transplant

Can I use derma roller after hair transplant and When to use derma roller after hair transplant? You can check our website…

5 min read

Recovery & aftercare

Pimples After Hair Transplant Surgery

Why do I get pimples after hair transplant and How to treat pimples after hair transplant surgery? You can check our website…

4 min read

Recovery & aftercare

What to Wear After a Hair Transplant?

What to Wear After a Hair Transplant and When Can I Wear A T Shirt After Hair Transplant? You can visit our…

4 min read