1. Data Controller
We, [Yetkin Bayer Medikal Diş Turizm İnşaat Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi] ([Ulus, Ahmet Adnan Saygun Cd. No:69B, 34340 Beşiktaş/İstanbul]) (hereinafter referred to as “we”) will inform you about the use of our websites’ Cookies, Tracking Tools and Social Media Plugins.
2.1. Cookie Types
Various cookies are used on our websites:
- Third Party Cookies: Additionally, our websites make use of third-party cookies. We cannot guarantee that we are aware of all third parties that place cookies on our websites. Additionally, we may be unaware of all Cookies placed on our websites by third parties. Except for the analytical cookies we use to evaluate our websites, we do not track the use of these third-party cookies.
2.2. Storage Time
Cookies are stored for different periods of time:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to our website, which means they are only used during your current visit to one of our websites or browser session.
- Permanent Cookies: Permanent Cookies are those that remain on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive after our visits to our website or the end of a browser session. The next time you visit our website, we will be able to recognise you and make your visit more convenient.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Performing certain functions of websites: Cookies are used to make our website and certain “comfortable” functions work by automatically recognising your browser.
- Advertising / (Remarketing) Marketing: Additionally, our website may use (third party) cookies for advertising or marketing purposes. These cookies enable us to tailor the display of displayed content to your preferences and to serve you advertisements on the websites of partner companies.
3. Further information on cookies on our websites
The following sections will discuss cookies and their use on our websites in greater detail.
3.1. Necessary Cookies
Cookies are used on our websites to make them work properly. The following purposes are served by the cookies mentioned:
- Permissions for cookies are saved in the context of the user’s domain
- To display, save preferences such as language, location, and search results
- We need to know your browser settings so we can display our website in the best way possible for your screen
- Ensure that websites are loaded evenly so that they remain accessible
- Our websites are being optimised in real time based on how you use them
3.2. Analysis Cookies
- Tracking the number of visitors on our website
- Keeping the unique digital ID that is used to generate statistical data about how visitors interact with websites
- Maintaining a log of how much time each visitor spends on our website
- Website optimization
- Evaluate which aspects of our websites could be improved
3.3. Social Media Cookies
These social media platforms may collect personal information about you for their own purposes. For more information about the personal data collected about you and the Cookies set by social media parties, please consult the following responsible party’s privacy and cookie policies:
- https://en-gb.facebook.com/about/privacy (Facebook)
- https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=gb (GooglePlus and Youtube)
- https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy (LinkedIn)
- https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 (Instagram)
- https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy (Pinterest)
- https://privacy.xing.com/en (XING)
- https://twitter.com/en/privacy (Twitter)
- https://foursquare.com/legal/privacy (FourSquare)
3.4. Targeted Advertising Cookies
Cookies used for targeted advertising are used for the following purposes:
- Creating an account and gaining access to your interests
- Keep track of how many visitors click on advertisements.
- Third-party services that will be used to display advertisements that are relevant to your needs, interests, or preferences
- Associating a visitor with multiple devices (e.g., a phone, a tablet, or a laptop) if an advertisement on one device results in an action on another (“Cross-Device Tracking”).
- Sending marketing emails that are customised to your interests
4. Management & deletion of cookies and withdrawal of consent
- You may revoke your consent at any time by modifying your browser’s settings and disabling the setting of Cookies, as well as deleting previously set Cookies.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to Third Party Cookies, please contact the Cookie provider directly. Additional information may be found in the data protection policy or cookie statement of the relevant supplier. Please access via the links provided above.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
- Please keep in mind that you can still access and use our website after disabling cookies via your browser settings. However, in some cases, disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full functionality of our website.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy at any time. Changes to our websites’ terms of service, including those relating to cookies, are also possible. We reserve the right to amend this policy’s content at any time and without notice. When new policies are published, they will take effect. If you do not agree with our policies, you should always adjust your browser preferences. By continuing to access or use our Websites or services following the effective date of the changes, you agree to be bound by the amended Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy. You can obtain the most recent version by visiting this website.
If you share your device with others, you are responsible for ensuring that they are properly informed and empowered to exercise their rights.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!